1. Trying to obtain a specific beer? Looking for a proxy or trustee? Tired of trading on other platforms? We've got you covered. Join our Beer Trading community to unlock this forum and new features! — Todd, Founder of BeerAdvocate

AMAZING BA ALERT - MAVERICK74

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by DerrickW, Aug 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DerrickW

DerrickW Initiate (0) Jan 17, 2013 Georgia

I wanted to take a moment to give recognition where it is due. Last week, @Maverick74 posted the following in the ISO:FT forum:

FREE Hop Porch Bomb! You Deserve It!

I've done it again and stocked up on too many world class DIPAs/IPAs and I can't drink them all! I want these to be enjoyed fresh by a fellow BA!

I'll surprise you with only world class and outstanding brews some rotating, some year round. All I ask is that you are a US military veteran OR someone who could just use a break.

Yes, I'm talking about the guy (or gal) that works their tail off 40+ hrs a week supporting a family and would enjoy this after a long days work.

You are the lifeblood of America and I salute you!

Cheers!

Harold

Well, I responded to his post and this massive porch bomb just arrived at my house!

[​IMG]

Harold, you sir are everything that's good about this site. Your extreme generosity is what BA is all about and I CANNOT wait to pay it forward to another veteran. Be on the lookout soon for a free hop porch bomb to another one of our BA veterans! Cheers to you Harold, you rock man!

2. AdamP

AdamP Initiate (0) Mar 26, 2012 Pennsylvania

Some stellar IPAs there, woo boy!

3. JamesShoemaker

JamesShoemaker Initiate (0) Sep 21, 2012 Michigan

Boy King is the shit. Classy move, great to see this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.