Any Good Beer Stops on my Route?

Discussion in 'US - West' started by CraftFan5, May 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CraftFan5

CraftFan5 Meyvn (1,142) May 14, 2013 New Jersey
    Trader

Posting this in both the Mountain and Southwest regional forums:

I need to be in St. George, UT for work one day in the next couple of weeks, so I'll be flying into Las Vegas and driving out about 2 hours to get there, leaving Nevada, driving through about 27 miles of extreme northwest Arizona, and then arriving in St. George.

My primary goal is to buy bottles to bring home. Where are the best stores / breweries in Las Vegas (or in the surrounding area), in that part of Arizona (with access to AZ distribution), and in southwest Utah (if any drinking gets done in that state)?

Thanks in advance, team!

Cheers!

2. ArrogantB

ArrogantB Poo-Bah (4,022) Jun 9, 2006 Colorado
    Society Trader

Khoury's in Vegas is good

3. BeerZombies1

BeerZombies1 Disciple (380) Jan 20, 2014 Nevada
    Trader

Hey, if you have instagram check out @bzbottleshop, @topshelfwineandspirits @khourysfinewine that will give you and idea of whats in stock ad best spots to grab bottles in Vegas

4. CraftFan5

CraftFan5 Meyvn (1,142) May 14, 2013 New Jersey
    Trader

Fabulous! Thanks so much.

Anything on the other two states? I assumed I'd come up empty, but I bet the scenery is nice.

5. BeerZombies1

BeerZombies1 Disciple (380) Jan 20, 2014 Nevada
    Trader

On the way to St George the only thing is a total wine in mesquite but not worth stopping at. St George is a wasteland. I pass through that way alot and always bring my own beer. Your best bet is stocking up in Vegas

CraftFan5 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.