1. Trying to obtain a specific beer? Looking for a proxy or trustee? Tired of trading on other platforms? We've got you covered. Join our Beer Trading community to unlock this forum and new features! — Todd, Founder of BeerAdvocate

Anybody setting up Super Bowl squares?

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by Blowofftube, Jan 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blowofftube

Blowofftube Initiate (0) Dec 26, 2012 Michigan

I'm trying to plan out my budget for these games and I personally don't have time to set this up; already running one BIF.
    Anyone planning on setting this up? Cheers in advance.

2. TheOneTC

TheOneTC Zealot (730) Aug 23, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

I was wondering this too.

I was considering running one, but didn't know how everyone here would feel, seeing how I'm pretty new to BA and the trading forums here, and didn't know if there was some sort of etiquette for it . But I ran the squares at my work for the past 3 years, but I'm not doing it this year, so I'd gladly take over and do a Squares BIF here.

Thoughts? Anybody already have plans?

3. Damian74

Damian74 Initiate (0) Dec 7, 2012 South Carolina

I was gonna but waiting until next week see if the people that did it last year were. If I don't see anything by wed. I think I might give it a go.

4. TheOneTC

TheOneTC Zealot (730) Aug 23, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

I just took a look, and it seems that there were 3(?) different square BIFs last year. So I'm sure if one gets set up, it'll fill in time for another to go as well.

richkrull and Damian74 like this.
  5. GoOSU

GoOSU Zealot (574) Oct 6, 2006 Massachusetts
    Trader

I ran one last year. I just started a new job and unfortunately I won't have time to run one this year. I'd love to get in on one, so let me know if one starts up.

6. johnyb

johnyb Pooh-Bah (2,272) Aug 11, 2012 Florida
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.