Anywhere good to drink in Augusta?

Discussion in 'South' started by rolltide8425, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rolltide8425

rolltide8425 Meyvn (1,147) Feb 18, 2011 Pennsylvania
    Beer Trader

Heading down Friday for a wedding weekend and would love to find a good spot or two. Any suggestions?

2. Mscarpen

Mscarpen Initiate (0) Apr 2, 2011 Tennessee
    Beer Trader

My patents live down in Augusta and I'm always looking for a decent beer bar when I visit. Check out the Rooster's Beak. Last time I was there I really enjoyed myself. I recalled finding lots of Oskar Blues and Terrapin. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Roosters-Beak/124736154081

Best of luck

rolltide8425 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.