Discussion in 'South-Atlantic' started by Mantooth, Apr 11, 2012.

1. Mantooth

Mantooth Dec 6, 2011 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

I've got a degree in design (as far as you know) and spend a shload of time working with Photoshop... if any of my strong South-Atlantic brothers & sisters would like some assistance with a custom avatar, I kinda dig that schtuff.

Drop me a line with your idea & I'll see what I can do - no promises on time to completion.

JdoubleA likes this.
  2. jaIsPoAn

jaIsPoAn Aug 1, 2012 New York

Every photo I try to upload it never works. Can u help?

3. VncentLIFE

VncentLIFE Feb 16, 2011 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

did you try uploading it to twitpic, then copy and pasting the picture into the thread? thats what I do everytime.

4. jaIsPoAn

That i can do I'm talking about your avatar?

5. ColdPoncho

ColdPoncho Jan 9, 2009 Ohio

If the size of your pic is the problem, use this:
    http://www.resizeyourimage.com/

6. jaIsPoAn

God damn old phone doesn't support it,thanks anyway

7. VncentLIFE

VncentLIFE Feb 16, 2011 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

I used microsoft paint to resize the image that is my avatar.

8. jaIsPoAn

I'll do it from my lap top...thanks guys

9. Bluecane

Bluecane Dec 30, 2011 New York

Cool offer! Unfortunately, I am lame, so I have difficulty thinking of something awesome to get as an avatar haha.

Although, if you could make a .gif of the Miami Marlins center field home run sculpture going off, that would be spectacular.

10. kexp

kexp May 10, 2007 North Carolina

I think that any avatar besides the one you are currently using would be better. I am a depressed Indians fan.

11. Bluecane

Bluecane Dec 30, 2011 New York

Marlins fan here. I know that feel bro.

12. Mantooth

Mantooth Dec 6, 2011 North Carolina
    Beer Trader

So I'm drinking Burton Baton on draft and see some folks actually responded to my post. Any of you use Photoshop? There's a great internet image save that holds decent quality while cutting down on file size. Saw one post with some direction, I'll work something up for anyone if you give me the basic idea.... the team you love, the beer you want. Hey, it's more fun than working.

13. HopsJunkiedotcom

HopsJunkiedotcom Dec 24, 2010 Florida

You could make me one of Sam Rockwell in Hitchhiker's Guide(aka Zaphod Beeblebrox) holding a bottle of Hunahpu's. That should keep you busy, right?

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe