Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

BA Speedway @ The Nova in Hudson...

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by shawnp, May 7, 2014.

1. Stevedore

Beer Trader

one thing people have neglected to comment on is the vintage of the bottle- it's 2013, not the recently released 2014 if its anything like the others that came to Madison (all 2013).

2. aliving1

$32.99 at Woodman's in Onalaska for my SE MN peeps. I love that the sales tax is half that of MN's.

3. ZAP

ZAP

I won't do it...had it years ago when it was fairly priced...more power to those of you who want to spend that on it but I'll find equal or better for much, much less....even Ten Fiddy I can get for $12 or so a 4 pack....Darkness....what $18 a bottle....Expedition much less....I could got on and on...

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe