Bad Feedback / Neutral / No Feedback: @justlovebeer

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by Drift, Jan 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justlovebeer

justlovebeer Initiate (167) Aug 16, 2013 Alaska
    Trader

I had communicated that I had things going on and that it was going to be a while before I was able to send them out. So I wasn't wasting anyone's time, I communicated that. But like I said, it is resolved. I received my feedback and have zero issue with it.

2. kmello69

kmello69 Zealot (529) Nov 27, 2011 Texas

No offense, because I'm accepting that you're telling the truth and something really did happen, but this is becoming the most generic excuse now for people flaking on trades. If something comes up, things happen, etc., thats totally understandable, and I hope no one would hold that against someone, but if you don't TELL THEM that something has happened, what do you think they're going to assume?

I was supposed to ship a box yesterday. An unexpected dental emergency came up with my son, and it didn't happen. So I texted the guy and let him know what was going on, and his response was "no problem. no rush. family takes precedent." Its only a 1 day delay, but you see my point. Had you just communicated, some time in the past week or 2 or whatever, all of this could have been avoided.

nsheehan, mythaeus, WCKDVBZ and 3 others like this.
  3. mythaeus

mythaeus Champion (801) Jul 22, 2013 Pennsylvania
    Trader

According to the OP, it's been nearly a month since you last communicated your situation (12/11/14). It seems clear that you did not intend to follow through with the trade, but you did not communicate that to him.

PatrickInAustinTx and jrnyc like this.
  4. Drift

Drift Devotee (406) Mar 26, 2014 California
    Trader

I understand life has its issues, but honestly you had time to sign on during those issues. You could have just given me an update.

I never left you negative feedback. I left neutral feedback. It really won't damage your rep

nsheehan, Brewzer1010 and jrnyc like this.
  5. F2brewers

F2brewers Champion (825) Mar 12, 2005 Massachusetts
    Fest Crew Society Trader

Thread title modified to include the other trader's name.

6. F2brewers

F2brewers Champion (825) Mar 12, 2005 Massachusetts
    Fest Crew Society Trader

Thread title modified to include @justlovebeer

Also, looked at the feedback left by @Drift and wondered if @rontrig had anything additional to add since he left positive feedback less than 10 days ago mentioning efforts to fix any problems in his trade with @justlovebeer

7. Drift

Trader

I was able to finally talk to @justlovebeer he admitted he could've contacted me, but didnt. So due to the lack of communication and he wasn't willing to resolve the situation and wanted to leave everything as-is. I will stick to the neutral feedback

mythaeus likes this.
  8. kmello69

kmello69 Zealot (529) Nov 27, 2011 Texas

There was no need to post that last convo here, as the issue was closed. And really, all it did was make you look bad, because you barely gave the guy time to reply before you sent another, obviously catty BM. (we can all read that it was much more than just "saying good luck").

This seems to be done, so might be a good time to lock it down.

9. Kramerbarthomer

Kramerbarthomer Champion (842) Mar 22, 2012 Colorado
    Trader

Ugh, I dislike almost everything about this thread...

lock this thread please...

10. Jonnyhiggs

Jonnyhiggs Initiate (0) Dec 7, 2012 Illinois

People to never trade with

#1: Drift.

64vdub, jdhende, brian4beer and 14 others like this.
  11. Drift

Trader

Yup because clearly I was the one that wasn't communicating.

12. Todd

Todd Founder (6,140) Aug 23, 1996 California
    Staff Moderator Fest Crew Society

Private conversation removed and thread locked down; as requested by many.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.