Bad Trader: HopSessions

Discussion in 'Bad Traders' started by Rick91981, Jan 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FBarber

FBarber Poo-Bah (6,303) Mar 5, 2016 Illinois
    Moderator Society Trader

Hey man, I am glad you came on here and are going to make this right.

More importantly, I am glad you are getting the help you need for mental health. I've dealt with stuff in the past, and I haven't always been good about getting the help I need, so major props to you for following through on that. Sending good thoughts your way.

2. HopSessions

HopSessions Initiate (47) Mar 1, 2019 Illinois
    Trader

Hey All,
    A little update! Purchased the cans for Rick, sadly I couldn’t my hands on as much Phase Three as I wanted to buy but I got a can for him, I found some good stuff to replace it! Two links below, first one being a photo of the beer haul being sent out and the second being a timelapse of me packing up the goods to be sent out either tomorrow or Wednesday!

Photo of Haul - https://imgur.com/a/MFLGkSO

Timelapse of Packing Haul - https://imgur.com/a/pkXVcJ4

cheers

3. flat_lander

flat_lander Savant (979) May 11, 2016 Illinois
    Society Trader

I've notified the McCaskey family and your Bears card is permanently revoked.

FBarber likes this.
  4. HopSessions

Trader

LOL sorry not sorry, big titans fan here

johnyb, FBarber and flat_lander like this.
  5. Rick91981

Rick91981 Initiate (0) Aug 21, 2018 New York

Can confirm, @HopSessions has provided a tracking number.

Shanex, FFFjunkie, johnyb and 6 others like this.
  6. johnyb

johnyb Crusader (795) Aug 11, 2012 Florida
    Trader

I'm glad this looks to be resolved on the trading issue, well done @HopSessions !

More importantly, I truly hope you find the answers quickly to get the help you need. Depression is an all too prevalent issue in this country, please know that despite all the torches and pitchforks tossed your way in this thread that we're all behind you in dealing with the hurdles you've been facing. My thoughts and prayers are with you, may this pass quickly and my hopes are for a very long, happy prosperous life ahead for you!

Vidblain, Jaycase, rozzom and 7 others like this.
  7. Rick91981

@FFFjunkie went above and beyond and sent me an amazing package. Completely unnecessary on his part, but I'm thrilled with it! Everything looks delicious and it looks like I'll be having a nice weekend ahead of me!

https://imgur.com/a/6FwuZoE

8. jhavs

jhavs Poo-Bah (2,053) Apr 16, 2015 New York
    Society Trader

Awesome box @FFFjunkie !

7irondave, core42, rozzom and 11 others like this.
  9. FBarber

FBarber Poo-Bah (6,303) Mar 5, 2016 Illinois
    Moderator Society Trader

Roguer, 7irondave, core42 and 8 others like this.
  10. flat_lander

flat_lander Savant (979) May 11, 2016 Illinois
    Society Trader

See, what you need to do now is dial up your favorite sandwich- can be hot or cold (here that'd be going on an Italian Beef), and put that Buona giardiniera on it, then pour that Sure Bet into your favorite glass. Consume both at a steady pace. Then take a nap. Enjoy!

11. Rick91981

Sounds like a perfect Saturday afternoon!

Shanex, FFFjunkie, FBarber and 2 others like this.
  12. Scottsbeer

Scottsbeer Meyvn (1,186) Nov 3, 2017 Florida
    Trader

Or Monday morning

Shanex, Rick91981, Bum4ever and 2 others like this.
  13. donspublic

donspublic Poo-Bah (2,200) Aug 4, 2014 Texas
    Society Trader

@HopSessions hope all is well and goes well. Hate that you had to lay it out like that here. When one of these threads pop up the shit hits the fan. But every time someone has come in here and explained the situation (whether in detail or brevity) and ultimately fulfilled their obligation, all is well. Shit happens. I wish you the best and enjoyed the time lapse :slight_smile:

14. brutalfarce

brutalfarce Disciple (349) Mar 23, 2018 Connecticut
    Trader

that @FFFjunkie fella is alright...lol nice job man

15. HopSessions

Trader

thank you!

Shanex likes this.
  16. Shanex

Shanex Poo-Bah (1,815) Dec 10, 2015 France
    Society Trader

Sort of but said torches and pitchforks have been necessary a number of times when we were in doubt about previous BT. Obviously not the case here, and it’s great HopSessions is doing just fine and will keep on trading.

Also;

... When you’ve made @FBarber fell off his chair because of a porch bomb it’s about time for this to get closed. Or soon anyway. Leaving this open for a few more days for more group hugs and positive sentiments :wink:

rozzom, Junior, FFFjunkie and 2 others like this.
  17. John_M

John_M Poo-Bah (7,223) Oct 25, 2003 Oregon
    Moderator Society Trader

Agreed. And here's are some of the reasons I'm still having mixed feelings over this:

@HopSessions. I tend to take a man at his word until he gives me some reason to think that's no longer justified. I'm very sorry to hear about your mental health issues, and I'm truly glad to hear you got the help you needed and are feeling better. I apologize for some of the harsh things I thought and said about you, but the fact of the matter is, given the actions noted above, you can probably understand why so many of us harbored those thoughts and feelings.

Anyway, I appreciate the fact you were man enough to come on this thread and explain what transpired and what happened. That couldn't have been easy, and I respect you all the more for coming clean like that. Here's hoping that you never have a relapse like that again. Take care and best of luck in the years ahead. Take care of yourself.

Vidblain, nomadicbeer, Junior and 9 others like this.
  18. HopSessions

Trader

Package has been delivered to Rick (or tracking says it has!)

19. Rick91981

Tracking does indeed show as delivered. I'll be home in about 2 hours to confirm. Assuming it isn't a box of bricks, the matter should be settled. Thanks Cody.

20. Rick91981

@Shanex @John_M Cody indeed sent me an assortment of IL beer and not a box of bricks. He has fulfilled his end of the deal. As far as I am concerned the matter is settled and I do not consider him a Bad Trader, though he should work on better communication in the future.

@HopSessions Thanks Cody all arrived safely. https://imgur.com/IXfIJ7O

21. Shanex

Shanex Poo-Bah (1,815) Dec 10, 2015 France
    Society Trader

Glad to read, @Rick91981... seems like a decent haul of IL treats there.

Thanks also to @HopSessions for coming to this thread and explaining his side of the story and those rather personal details.

If it’s settled for you guys, it is for the mods too. Unfortunately we have other BT threads to work on these days. Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.