*Bad Trader List Update* TimWesty7

Discussion in 'Bad Traders' started by oldp0rt, Jun 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldp0rt

oldp0rt Initiate (0) Feb 24, 2011 Quebec (Canada)

So he had a trade with jradams76 set up. Agreed to ship and jradams76 shipped like promised. His package made it safely to Tim's but never got one in return. Tim has been off the site since May.

All the details on the list.

(Here's the calling out thread)

He seemed to have also put out an ISO at the end of April, before all this went to shits. So if anyone had a trade set up with him and never heard back, please contact me.

(I do keep more info on these bad traders that what you see in the list. If at any point you suspect someone of using a new account, you can always talk to me and we can compare addresses)

Jon

2. LambicKing

LambicKing Initiate (0) Apr 13, 2011 Germany

Sorry to hear about another one gone south. Thanks for all you do in this effort, Jon. Well done as always.

Perhaps your last sentences in parentheses could be a standard tagline in your posts? May help identify even more (return) bad traders. Just an idea.

jrnyc and oldp0rt like this.
  3. deadbody

deadbody Aspirant (296) May 10, 2010 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

we ain't scurred.

4. deadbody

deadbody Aspirant (296) May 10, 2010 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

Like you would know what to do with 6 beaver pelts.

5. minnesotaryan

minnesotaryan Initiate (0) Dec 27, 2010 Minnesota

Let it be known that I am making this right, accumulating the proper pieces to demolish his porch.

6. HomeBrewed

HomeBrewed Initiate (186) Dec 10, 2006 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

Whoa, whoa...deal with Ryan and I in MN and you won't have anything to worry about. :grinning:

ObiWanKushnobi likes this.
  7. Hopsiam14

Hopsiam14 Devotee (456) Jan 23, 2013 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

I'm now feeling the need to apologize for the dick move of a fellow Minnesotan... It's a lame move but the rest of us are good people.

8. Hopsiam14

Beer Trader

Ryan, I can get some ammo to KW if you want help with that porch crusher...

9. Hopsiam14

Beer Trader

I believe he goes by "the mind" these days :wink:

10. minnesotaryan

I aint scurred, I am hooking up an innocent trader who got dealt a dick move. all in a days work.

I don't think I can make ammends for jesse, not enough whales in the world for that. srs. but I can make up for a turd trader who can't fill up a box with some beers. apparently my new mission on here is to hook people up who got screwed.

Kuemmelbrau and ET678 like this.
  11. claaark13

claaark13 Zealot (504) Nov 29, 2007 Indiana
    Beer Trader

He won't give me his address. Looks like we will have to do this the old fashioned way.

MarkIntihar likes this.
  12. jradams76

jradams76 Initiate (0) Dec 25, 2010 Indiana

All I have to say is Minnesotaryan and HomeBrewed are awesome BA's I just got a really heavy package from them with tons of great beers!!!! This is what makes this community great! I cant thank them enough! Thank you again and wish you great beer karma.

smutty33, libbey, hiimrichie and 4 others like this.
  13. HomeBrewed

HomeBrewed Initiate (186) Dec 10, 2006 Minnesota
    Beer Trader

No prob man. Enjoy the brews!

14. minnesotaryan

I don't hate anyone, but I do loathe deadbeat traders. Timwesty7 owes me a box now and an apology to OP

15. claaark13

claaark13 Zealot (504) Nov 29, 2007 Indiana
    Beer Trader

.....we still don't have a fucking address. I don't think sending a box to the frozen abyss of America and labeling it "To minnesotaryan" will find the destination. I smell a "What do I tell UPS and FedEx" thread.

16. match1112

match1112 Initiate (0) Mar 2, 2011 Illinois

I can post minnesotaryan's address here for all to see.

ObiWanKushnobi and claaark13 like this.
  17. Hopsiam14

Beer Trader

Minnesotaryan and homebrewed are both cool cats. Well done gents!! And kudos for calling off the 2013 war w Indiana.

18. CityofBals

CityofBals Initiate (0) Sep 12, 2012 Illinois

You really dislike Minnesota... I'm here right now enjoying my fair share of backasswardness and surly, and it's not bad at all. Gary however... basically ruins the entire state of Indiana (especially after the Munster annexation)...

19. MarkIntihar

MarkIntihar Initiate (0) Mar 17, 2010 Michigan

Not nearly as convenient as the Chicago River, anyways.

ObiWanKushnobi likes this.
  20. Hopsiam14

Beer Trader

So you're saying I should scratch Gary off my vacation destination list?

21. minnesotaryan

jradams should post his haul, homebrewed and I got his porch preggers!

HomeBrewed likes this.
  22. Grohnke

Grohnke Initiate (0) Sep 15, 2009 Illinois

oh damn, I was his first trade too! he sent me a darkness for a DL couple years back. Sad to see him turn

23. minnesotaryan

Well he got his darkness

juliusseizure likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.