Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Bars/Shops in St Louis?

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by jrenihan, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrenihan

jrenihan Nov 23, 2010 Ontario (Canada)

Hi all,

I'll be in St. Louis next weekend visiting a friend. What are the best bars and shops to check out? Always exciting to leave Toronto and experience the beer cornucopia that is almost anywhere in the US (by comparison).

2. levon15

levon15 Jan 19, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

For shops I'd recommend The Wine and Cheese Place, Clayton location on Forsyth and Randall's on Jefferson. Another possibility would be Friar Tucks on Watson.

Breweries to check out would be Perennial, Schlafly, 4 Hands, Urban Chesnut, quite a few here. Where in town will you be staying? I could recommend some close to where you'll be.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!