Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Bells Bourbon Barrel Black Note

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by Flabbyjandro, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnB87

JohnB87 Mar 14, 2011 Michigan

Unless you supplied a healthy ovum, there was nothing growing inside you.

2. JohnB87

JohnB87 Mar 14, 2011 Michigan

Serious post: I only tried Sparkling Ale once and it was a few years ago, but I did not like it at all. I would be willing to give it another chance, but 13 dollars for a 750 is quite expensive for something I never liked in the first place.

3. leftyhyzer

leftyhyzer Jul 10, 2012 Indiana
    Beer Trader

Didn't check bottle number even though we all know its irrelevant, but was told there's still a decent amount left.

4. leftyhyzer

Beer Trader

Anyone know a good place close to Bells to watch the Bears woop on Detroit?

MarcatGSB likes this.
  5. MichPaul

MichPaul Jan 28, 2012 Michigan
    Beer Trader

Yeah, it just doesn't sound appealing to me so we passed on it while grabbing our bottles of BN. I see the price difference there, kinda crappy...

6. stayclean

stayclean Mar 17, 2012 Wisconsin

I scaled back and only want one.

:cool:

7. MarcatGSB

MarcatGSB Jan 8, 2011 Michigan

Shakespeare should have the game on, two blocks away.

8. dblab33

dblab33 Dec 9, 2011 Michigan

Bottle number doesn't mean too much. I've grabbed two bottles out of the same cooler with a 400-500 number difference in the past.

9. redsand22

redsand22 Mar 17, 2010 Illinois

anyone up to trade a bottle for some CCB stuff? or will I have to make the drive?

10. leftyhyzer

Beer Trader

Thanx! Here now. Great tap list.

JohnB87 and MarcatGSB like this.
  11. BeRanger

BeRanger Dec 11, 2011 Michigan
    Beer Trader

I wish this thread would die.

12. FEUO

FEUO Jul 24, 2012 Ontario (Canada)

I heard Bell's just burnt down.

JohnB87 and raymo55 like this.
  13. Theeabyss

Theeabyss Apr 19, 2012 Illinois

I called on my way home from WS and the dude said they only had a shelf full. No more left, I asked if they had cases left and he said "NOPE. This is the last of it for a while" I was shocked. About 45 minutes later I rang again cause we were getting close and I wanted to know if we should stop or keep heading toward chicago. They person that answered the phone this time said "NO NO, we have a shelf plus 17 cases left"

14. da_bulls

da_bulls Jun 7, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

If anyone has an extra BN around the Chicago area and wants to help me out, I'll pick it up, pay cost plus throw in a BBpt5.

15. BeRanger

BeRanger Dec 11, 2011 Michigan
    Beer Trader

Perhaps they forgot to carry the zero when number. I think they have 15,000 bottles, not 1,500.

BreakingBad likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe