Beyond the Beer at Battery event

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by MighHighBrewer, Oct 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MighHighBrewer

MighHighBrewer Initiate (0) Mar 10, 2013 Colorado

I don't recall this being on the GABF calendar last year. Supposedly they are pouring "beers that cannot be found anywhere else in Denver during GABF week". That's throw-down talk. Anybody have any insight on this event?

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/472567

tacosandbeer likes this.
  2. ssteigerwald

ssteigerwald Aspirant (251) Mar 4, 2010 Colorado
    Beer Trader

3. MighHighBrewer

MighHighBrewer Initiate (0) Mar 10, 2013 Colorado

My interest is piqued because it doesn't conflict with any other GABF event and it's late enough to attend after the kiddies have been put to bed. Newborn + GABF events are like oil and water.

4. bfg75

bfg75 Initiate (0) Feb 26, 2011 Washington
    Beer Trader

They posted five breweries yesterday on FB (I think because I kept asking haha):

Oskar Blues Brewery
    Odell Brewing Co
    The Wild Strain
    Perennial Artisan Ales
    North by Northwest Restaurant and Brewery

They also said that they will be hosting the 1400 Miles beerliner, which will have beers from the breweries they visit on their ride from Austin to Denver. Far as I can tell that would be:

Austin Beerworks
    Community Beer Company
    Yellow House Canyon Brew Works
    Marble
    Ska
    Elevation
    Upslope
    Black Shirt Brewing

MighHighBrewer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.