Bo n Luke

Discussion in 'South' started by Irishace9, Aug 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Irishace9

Irishace9 Zealot (531) Sep 7, 2012 Illinois
    Subscriber Beer Trader

Been trying to get my hands on this for a while. Can someone tell me what a worthy trade bait from the Chicagoland area is? Thanks in advance

2. fritts211

fritts211 Aspirant (210) Feb 19, 2011 Tennessee
    Beer Trader

I'd imagine a truffle abduction plus a couple extras would get it done. Maybe a ninja or a chai dog? It certainly would for me at least if I had any bottles. $4$ might be a bit off, but I think it's pretty fair. $4$ could be made up by west 6th if necessary, depending on the party.

A Halia or paradisi growler would've been comparable as well IMO, maybe a brewery only 3 Floyd's as well, provided it's not an acetone mess.

The biggest problem is that there is minor overlapping distro, plus the fact louisvillians can run up to Chicago in a long day/weekend trip if they're determined enough.

Again, all my opinion. My wife tells me I know nothing all the time though.

3. Irishace9

Irishace9 Zealot (531) Sep 7, 2012 Illinois
    Subscriber Beer Trader

Haha thanks.

4. tronto

tronto Initiate (84) Dec 22, 2010 Kentucky
    Beer Trader

I've done all these 1:1
    Bramble
    A night to end all dawns
    DDG
    Hope that helps, good luck!

5. phisigben

phisigben Aspirant (291) Jan 8, 2009 Kentucky
    Beer Trader

You have done 1 Bo and Luke for 1 DDG? Wasnt DDG like $40 a bottle? The only reason I asked is might have a DDG lined up but I am going to send 2 Bo and Luke for one DDG

6. tronto

tronto Initiate (84) Dec 22, 2010 Kentucky
    Beer Trader

yes. it was through a f.b. group that my friend consistently trades with.
    It may be part of a bigger trade but I was approached with "do you have a bo n luke for a DDG" and it's on its way.

Hoppenheimer and johnking82 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.