1. Introducing the Respect BeerĀ® Society. Upgrading your account to a Society membership entitles you to more than a dozen awesome perks, from discounts, to ad-free browsing, extended users stats, and much more. Join today.
  2. BEER FEST ALERT: Don't miss FUNK Boston: A Wild & Sour Beer Fest on June 14-15!

Bottle Share Friday after KBBS release

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by kylehay2004, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kylehay2004

kylehay2004 Poo-Bah (5,198) Feb 23, 2011 Illinois

any one know of a share going on or a hotel to hit up similar to. It obviously not as large as the DLD shares? Just want my allotment and don't want to chase beer around town all day. Have plenty to bring.

2. nmoe

nmoe Initiate (87) Dec 18, 2015 Minnesota
    Trader

I'm also interested. We'll try C&C or TG first, but I'm expecting big lines there.

kylehay2004 likes this.
  3. HawkeyeBeerLover

HawkeyeBeerLover Initiate (96) Jun 30, 2015 Wisconsin
    Trader

There might be some going on at hotels afterwards. I'd check the main thread a few pages back to see because there are a few spreadsheets going around.

4. JCadwell

JCadwell Initiate (48) Nov 5, 2008 Nebraska

Weren't those just for Thursday? I haven't seen any for Friday yet, but I could be missing it. I'm going to C&C for the flight, but it sounds like you have to pay again to get into the bottle share. I'd be interested in a Friday share as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.