Bourbon County 2015 on draft in Vermont

Discussion in 'US - Northeast' started by rodmanfor3, Nov 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodmanfor3

rodmanfor3 (0) Aug 11, 2014 Vermont
    Trader

Please use this thread to post or track limited draft availability of Bourbon County Brand Stout 2015 in Vermont.

Cheers!

2. KingCobra686

KingCobra686 (0) Aug 13, 2014 Connecticut
    Society

2014 regular stout is on tap at pro pig

3. rodmanfor3

Trader

The Whiskey Room in Burlington had a Bourbon County event. According to the post, only eight kegs of BCBS made it to VT.[​IMG]

#3 rodmanfor3, Nov 28, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
    BoldRulerVT likes this.
  4. rodmanfor3

Trader

Though the event advertises that they will be pouring the "RARE Bourbon County Stout," they are actually serving BCBS, not Rare Bourbon County Stout 2010 or 2015. To my knowledge, no variants were shipped to Vermont.

5. Skelator

Skelator (0) Apr 28, 2011 Canada (YT)

Correct, no variants at all. What a db thing by rira... although they don't know any better. Not sure on the 8 keg thing though, seems too low..

6. BoldRulerVT

BoldRulerVT (0) Oct 2, 2013 Vermont

I had the first pour here at 12 noon, it was just me and the distributors. I asked them why Vermont has not had any variants since 2012. I asked if we weren't buying enough Goose Island throughout the year and so we get cut off etc... They seemed to put the onus on them, saying they thought were going to get variants this year but it changed last minute. But that they also now have a high end beer buyer who will lobby to get Vermont variants moving forward.

7. Auror

Auror (0) Jan 1, 2010 Massachusetts

Something similar happened in NH according to a distributor. They were told they'd receive BW and Regal and then at the last moment were told they were only getting the smallest possible amount of Regal for one region of the state and no BW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.