1. Trying to obtain a specific beer? Looking for a proxy or trustee? Tired of trading on other platforms? We've got you covered. Join our Beer Trading community to unlock this forum and new features! — Todd, Founder of BeerAdvocate

Brute and LeBleu

Discussion in 'Trade Talk' started by Miamilice, Nov 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miamilice

Miamilice Initiate (0) Feb 6, 2011 Virginia

I have a bottle of each that I'm interested in trading. Havent seen them much in the trade forums recently, so I'm not too sure of their value. I'd mainly be interested in lambic(Cantillon or 3F) or BA stouts. Any idea what they go for these days? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Cheers!

2. ejeffer11

ejeffer11 Zealot (622) Feb 15, 2008 New York
    Trader

I've offered up Brute, among other beers in recent trades lately and it didn't get the hits I thought it would. The fact that the last batch is tasting awesome and that it is brewed no more may get you some interest from the right traders looking to try it. Will likely need a plus for fou or recent lou pepe's, but it is a great beer and should get some attention.

good luck!

3. brianmandell

brianmandell Initiate (0) Apr 3, 2011 California

Is Leblue still worth trading for? That was some tasty stuff a few years ago.

4. my_knew_craft

my_knew_craft Savant (1,072) Mar 13, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

I've traded Iris + Tiarna for Brute + Backyard

5. jwjon1

jwjon1 Savant (1,134) Jan 14, 2007 Pennsylvania
    Trader

If you are looking for any Bruery BA Stouts, shoot me a BM. Always down for the Brute!

6. cavedave

cavedave Grand Pooh-Bah (4,145) Mar 12, 2009 New York
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

We recently had one from last batch, and I think that it is not only holding up but has improved to a level of deliciosity that is hard to exaggerate. I doubt you can get anything for it that is more delicious, so unless you just don't like the style, I would enjoy it, it is the finest of its style I have tried, though I haven't yet had Blabaer

7. OldBluesNewBrews

OldBluesNewBrews Initiate (0) Oct 25, 2012 New Jersey

FWIW, I traded a Le Bleu recently for a DB Mexican Cake as part of a larger trade. Both sides were happy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.