Burlington Bottle Share

Discussion in 'New England' started by Tmyhre802, May 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tmyhre802

Tmyhre802 Initiate (156) Apr 4, 2014 Vermont

Spoke to some people in Waterbury this weekend about a bottle share in BTV and seemed to have a lot of interest. Does anyone know of any existing ones in the Burlington area? If not would really like to get a group going and set one up sometime in June. Reply with any interest and let's get this going.

Cheers!

2. bahnfire

bahnfire Initiate (0) Jan 17, 2011 Vermont

Assuming date/time worked I would be interested in this.

3. prdstmnky

prdstmnky Initiate (0) Jan 8, 2010 Vermont

Im always interested, also depending on the day/time. Live up in Milton, and seems a lot of shares end up much further south (waterburyish). Can always accommodate a small get together at my place as well.

4. Tmyhre802

Tmyhre802 Initiate (156) Apr 4, 2014 Vermont

I figured we could gauge the interest and get a google spreadsheet going and take a couple weeks to plan a time so most people who wanted to could come/have time to collect some goodies.

5. youbrewidrink

youbrewidrink Initiate (0) Apr 9, 2009 Vermont
    Deactivated

We having been doing these for many years. Venue is the major challenge. The group has gotten large enough that asking someone to host these is asking a lot.

I would love to participate if you can find a location. Any establishment with a liquor license would be in violation of the law, so none have been receptive to hosting. We have held them at place like Mt Philo & Wrightsville simply because they had the space and allowed alchohol in glass containers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.