Cambridge Beer Stores

Discussion in 'New England' started by Pwbres, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pwbres

Pwbres Aspirant (291) Mar 25, 2013 Maine
    Beer Trader

Hey Gang! I'm heading down to The Sinclair tonight in for a show and was looking to for a good package store to pick up some MA beers that I can't find up north. Any good suggestions? I've searched past post already and haven't come up with much so I apologize if this has already been asked. Thanks and cheers!

2. jamvt

jamvt Disciple (382) Aug 5, 2005 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

Liquor World in Porter Sq. is good. They also have parking.

FrankLloydMike likes this.
  3. Pwbres

Pwbres Aspirant (291) Mar 25, 2013 Maine
    Beer Trader

Thanks for the info. Got there late so we couldn't stop but it turns out they had Wormtown Be Hoppy on tap so it was all good.

jamvt likes this.
  4. Janeinma

Janeinma Devotee (419) May 24, 2009 Massachusetts
    Beer Trader

Next time asyou drive down take a slight side trip when you go past the 95/93 intersection and hit Redstones in Stoneham. That will satisfy most of your beer cravings.

Ganglani and Pwbres like this.
  5. TheMonkfish

TheMonkfish Initiate (0) Jan 8, 2012 Chad

Definitely do this.

Ganglani likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.