Can't find the brewery here

Discussion in 'BeerAdvocate Talk' started by DavidRandall, Jul 1, 2019.

1. DavidRandall

DavidRandall Aspirant (296) Jul 13, 2013 Michigan

My wife and I stopped in Charlotte Michigan at Charlotte Brewing Company. We each had a beer and I tasted another. We plan to go back when we have more time. I guess I am writing this because I want to add it to the list. A little surprised it's not here. They have been open 5 years. There were at least ten of their beers on tap. I am typing in the correct name, at least what the sign on the door and the front of the building shows. Anyone from central Michigan know about this place or have been there?

How do I add a place to the list?

2. PapaGoose03

PapaGoose03 Poo-Bah (2,429) May 30, 2005 Michigan
    Society

@DavidRandall, I think I recall reading about a name change for Eaton Pub & Grill, which I added several years ago, so if the pic on this brewery's page is the same place, you can request the name change under the Place Tools / Notes on the link just above the pic.
    https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/37017/

DavidRandall, Jaycase and GuyFawkes like this.
  3. DavidRandall

DavidRandall Aspirant (296) Jul 13, 2013 Michigan

It did show that on the bar top. That explains it. Thanks!

Junior and PapaGoose03 like this.
  4. HouseofWortship

HouseofWortship Defender (618) May 3, 2016 Illinois
    Trader

This thread did not deliver. By the title I had hoped someone had made a trip to a town for a specific brewery and could not find it....

5. GuyFawkes

GuyFawkes Poo-Bah (3,330) Apr 7, 2011 Illinois
    Society Trader

Maybe a photo of them standing in an abandoned lot? Yeah, that's the stuff....