Can't Miss in Portland

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by gimmehead, Nov 5, 2012.

1. gimmehead

gimmehead Oct 31, 2004 Illinois

Hey guys I will be in Portland all week and I'm looking for a couple of "must do" beer/food experiences. I already have Rogue and Deschutes covered. We're staying downtown with no car so walking or cab distance woul be ideal. Thanks in advance for any recommendations!

2. squaremile

squaremile Aug 25, 2007 Oregon

Hey, there are many threads on this topic to look through. Skip Rogue, in downtown get to Deschutes, Baileys, and Upright. Then get over to the east side by bus (very easy) for everything else (HOTD, Cascade, Commons, Apex, Belmont Station, Mongers, etc).

digita7693 and vkv822 like this.
  3. Levitation

Levitation Aug 7, 2009 California

there are many can't-miss threads about can't-miss things in portland. scroll down, you can't miss them.

Wowcoolman likes this.
  4. Weebay

Weebay May 14, 2010 Ontario (Canada)

I can't believe you said that.

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • Free Trial Subscription

Reside in the US? Interested in a free 1-month trial subscription to the print edition of BeerAdvocate magazine?

Yes! Sign Me Up!