Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Cantillon in Columbus?

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by brewtus, Oct 15, 2013.

1. brewtus

Beer Trader

I've seen one on a text thread but I have never seen one for sale in Columbus Ohio, has anyone had any luck? If so, where? I'm not looking to ship it here for buku bucks

riemster likes this.
  2. Keffa

Beer Trader

The only time I've PERSONALLY ever seen Cantillon in Columbus was last year, and that was at at Barrel and Bottle, and it was their Classic Geuze. I know courtesy of Facebook that Savor Market got some this year (and raffled it off), and I know that Blacklick Wine and Spirits has had some of their bottles before, although I don't know the last time they did.

You are better off ordering it online, although, if you have unlimited time and patience, you'll find it in Columbus.

3. vrbulldog22

Beer Trader

As far as I can tell, shops get a 6 bottle case about two times a year. In the past two years I've only seen classic, and only once was it a 750..

4. jampics2

Beer Trader

These are not the loons you're looking for. You can go about your business. Move along.

nvlps, PJHealy and brewtus like this.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe