Central waters tap room accessibility

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by kinggimp, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinggimp

kinggimp Initiate (0) Feb 18, 2015 Wisconsin

I am thinking about heading to the central waters tap room one of these weekends. I use a electric wheelchair to get around. Does anybody know if the entrance has easy access for a wheelchair? Im about an hour away and don't want to get there and be unable to get inside the building. Any information would be helpful.

Thanks
    Andy

2. croush

croush Pooh-Bah (2,371) Mar 20, 2015 Illinois
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

I'm not familiar at all with CW, but did you try calling them to ask? If they don't have it accessible for wheelchairs, that is definitely a problem they should fix...although probably not in time for your upcoming weekend.

3. Jaycase

Jaycase Grand Pooh-Bah (3,554) Jan 13, 2007 Illinois
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

OP, I believe their taproom is wheelchair accessible (this BPT page for the CW19 party says it is). I agree in that you should call to confirm, however. (715) 824-2739

4. kinggimp

kinggimp Initiate (0) Feb 18, 2015 Wisconsin

Emailed them but no response yet. I'll give them a call.

5. SudsSavant

SudsSavant Savant (1,014) Jan 9, 2007 Minnesota
    Trader

6. AstraXtreme

AstraXtreme Zealot (503) Mar 21, 2014 Wisconsin

I don't recall there being any stairs in the place, so it should be perfectly accessible to all. The front doors are double door. The restroom (at least the men's) has the respective stall for handicap. I don't think there would be any issue with taking a tour either.

So to my knowledge, you're good to go.

7. Ri0

Ri0 Initiate (0) Jul 1, 2012 Wisconsin

In my past visits I remember that it should be well suited for wheelchairs. Problem was, I was always there when it was crowded.

8. Neverdie7

Neverdie7 Zealot (510) Jun 7, 2008 Wisconsin

They have 2 ways in and out so its very easy. No stairs or anything. The only impairment you might have is the amount of traffic inside. Otherwise you'll be good getting in and out. Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.