Conclave Brewing (2020)

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Norexyet, Feb 15, 2020 at 2:10 AM.

1. Norexyet

Norexyet Initiate (169) Nov 23, 2015 New Jersey
    Trader

Conclave Brewing: www.conclavebrewing.com

Address: 11 Minneakoning Rd Building 2 Flemington, NJ 08822

Tap Room Hours: Thursday: 4pm to 8 pm, Friday: 4pm to 8 pm, Saturday: 1 pm to 5 pm

These hours are going to expand and change as the new brewery gets up to speed.

Current Tap List: The website www.conclavebrewing.com is updated with current Tap List.

Growler Fills: Beer prices vary depending on style but range from $9-$20+. The cost of the growler glass is an additional $ 5 for a 32 oz growler, and $7 for two-liter. They fill growlers from other breweries as long as it has a government warning, labeled volume, and they are clean (non-smelly).

Can Sales: Limited release for sale at the brewery. Check Instagram or show up for possible silent releases.

Instagram feed: https://www.instagram.com/conclavebrewing/

Kids and Dogs: Kids are allowed. Service animals are of course welcome but unfortunately pets are not allowed.

jonphisher likes this.
  2. Norexyet

Trader

Stopped into the new place tonight for a couple pours. It is one driveway over from the old place. Really great space. Plenty of room with multiple tables, high tops, and barrels. Had several beers on tap but nothing for fills yet as they are building some inventory. Nice outside patio that was closed currently but will be great once the weather warms up.

Really happy for Tim and the crew. I stop in there almost weekly and was going through some withdrawal during their transition :slight_smile:. Look forward to what the future holds.

3. MacMalt

MacMalt Poo-Bah (3,657) Jan 28, 2015 New Jersey
    Society Trader

I'm anxious to get to the new space!

Mrstiffington likes this.
  4. Mrstiffington

Mrstiffington Initiate (118) Jun 8, 2018 New Jersey
    Trader

Me too. I’m trying to head there today as long as I have time. You know, after Home Depot and Bed Bath and Beyond.

jonphisher and MacMalt like this.
  5. jonphisher

jonphisher Aspirant (224) Aug 9, 2015 New Jersey
    Trader

Are they offering growler fills right now or waiting to build more supply first?

6. Norexyet

Trader

No fills at the moment. The one bartender said a few weeks at least until they get some quantity built up.

Mrstiffington and jonphisher like this.
  7. Mrstiffington

Mrstiffington Initiate (118) Jun 8, 2018 New Jersey
    Trader

At Conclave right now. Place is very busy. They did a great job with the new place! Like earlier poster said, the patio area will be nice when the weather permits. Only sad they’re already out of bourbon barrel stout. Very happy that things are going well for these guys and since they’re pretty much the second closest brewery to me I make out too!

jonphisher likes this.
  8. digdug1810

digdug1810 Aspirant (232) Mar 1, 2011 New Jersey

glad to hear good things here.. Tim is the mother fucking man!

Timmush and Mrstiffington like this.
  9. Norexyet

Trader

That barrel aged stout was gone when i was there around 6 Friday night which I thought was odd. It was going to be my first beer.

Mrstiffington likes this.
  10. Dreamer57

Dreamer57 Initiate (147) Apr 13, 2015 New Jersey
    Trader

I didnt see one listed on the board when I was there shortly after open on Thursday.

11. Conz

Conz Initiate (19) Jun 29, 2019 New Jersey

now that they have a bunch of taps, are they doing flights? i don't really care either way, just curious.

12. Timmush

Timmush Aspirant (265) Jan 5, 2008 New Jersey

No flights but if you want to try anything just ask.

digdug1810 and Mrstiffington like this.
  13. Conz

Conz Initiate (19) Jun 29, 2019 New Jersey

figured. that's a nice little business model though. i've only been there a couple times and had 2 pours and filled a growler each time. will definitely be back to the new place

Mrstiffington and Timmush like this.