Custom glass snifters

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by CuriousMonk, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CuriousMonk

CuriousMonk Poo-Bah (1,625) Dec 24, 2010 District of Columbia
    Beer Trader

I am looking for an online vendor that specializes in providing "on demand" services where customers can order glassware such as snifters or pint glasses with, say, a blogger's logo from the blogger's site. Then the glassware vendor will ship it out to the customer rather than the blogger but will take a cut of the revenue. Know of any such vendor?

If not, what are several good vendors that do custom logos on snifter glasses?

2. zero_signal

zero_signal Initiate (0) Aug 8, 2013 New Jersey
    Beer Trader

Most glass guys doing printing usually have large minimums of at least 12dz. Then a one time screen charge.
    Plus not gonna ship 12cs UPS.
    So your looking at a large shipping fee.
    Try
    www.bgdecorators.com

CuriousMonk likes this.
  3. twenty5

twenty5 Initiate (0) May 15, 2010 Pennsylvania
    Beer Trader

Give Cafepress a try, I am not sure what kind of glassware they have but they do exactly what you are looking for.

CuriousMonk likes this.
  4. GardenWaters

GardenWaters Initiate (0) Jan 8, 2012 Illinois

Just do what I do....

Get you some Armour etch, create a stencil, and make your own bad-ass custom etched beer glasses! I have posted some pictures over on NB's website in the DIY forum. I would post them here for you if I knew how. Check 'em out.

CuriousMonk likes this.
  5. flying_dutchman

flying_dutchman Initiate (0) Oct 15, 2013 Ecuador

CuriousMonk likes this.
  6. cosmicevan

cosmicevan Poo-Bah (3,228) Dec 13, 2009 New York
    Beer Trader

got mine from http://www.blackmountainmarking.com/
    extremely satisfied and they were super easy to work with and fast turn-around time.

i ordered 4 glasses, but pretty sure they'll do just one if you only want one. that being said price per glass will be WAY more than if you order in bulk. pretty sure with shipping, mine came in somewhere in the $15-$20/glass price range (doing double sided and satin finish added to the cost). made for a great father's day gift last year.

[​IMG]

ufmj likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.