Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Dark Lord 2012

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by TapeDeck, Mar 19, 2012.

1. foobula

I figure if there's beer karma, maybe there's "Like" karma as well.

2. DicemanSTL

My buddies and me had some dudes come and sit at our table while one guy talked to us the other guy started putting bottles in his backpack. We caught the fuckers but realized they did make off with one bottle of DL. Luckily we happened to also get pictures of these assholes, so if anyone knows them please tell them to get fucked and punch them in their faces for us. The guys are the one pointing at the camera and the one at the bottom right of the picture who looks like he's sitting down.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c210/jasonrorie/cec102bf.jpg

3. rt1976

with all the police at this event....why not report them?

4. normyk

Ya know what? Maybe it's the beer talking, but next year? Honey Pot. Tagged bottles.
    Trap these jackholes and sick the cops on 'em.
    Police our own.
    Make sure that those who would fuck with our fun know: fuck with us? We'll fuck back. And it's you vs 6000. We fuckin win.

Sorry for the language.

MarkIntihar likes this.
  5. Beezee

I remember those guys. Those dudes said they were from Indiana but that's all I remember. I was Grocery aka beergoggles wingman -I most probably talked to you.

6. DicemanSTL

That certainly seems logical now... lol

7. DicemanSTL

Yeah we definitely spoke, I was the guy in the cardinals hoodie, beard and glasses.

8. DicemanSTL

That's actually a really good idea. Get a few dozen custom stickers to put on the bottom of your group's bottles when you get them. That way if we had gotten the police involved we could have proven that they were really our bottles.

9. Beezee

All you STL dudes and the GBS dudes are my kind of people. Jim and I didn't experience any drama and you guys had a nice little spot going there.

10. DicemanSTL

Aside from those two dudes everything else was perfect. we had a really generous, chill group over there. Got to try some super nice stuff. You live in STL of are one of Jim's buddies from out of town?

Ha, nevermind, I just realized that I can see where you are from by clicking your screen name...

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe