De Dolle in Nashville

Discussion in 'South' started by claaark13, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claaark13

claaark13 Zealot (504) Nov 29, 2007 Indiana
    Beer Trader

I'm headed to the Nashville area for a day of work next week. I'm not looking to clear out any stores of anything really cool, I'm just trying to pick up a couple of shelf Stille Nacht and/or Oerbier that have been hanging out for a while.

If someone wants to shoot me a BM and point me in a direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

2. Tilley4

Tilley4 Poo-Bah (1,744) Nov 13, 2007 Tennessee
    Subscriber Beer Trader

Haven't seen any in Nashville actually... maybe I overlooked it?

3. sommersb

sommersb Initiate (0) May 25, 2010 Tennessee
    Subscriber

Me either -- you won't find these in Nashville. Pretty sure I've seen them in KY (Bowling Green), but not TN.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.