Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Comment Deleted threads??

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Guitars_and_beer, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guitars_and_beer

Hey I am fairly new here and have only posted a few threads. But most of the time my threads get deleted for some reason. Even threads that have been replied to by moderators were deleted. Why is that? There is no spamming involved or obscene post, just questions from someone wanting to learn more. What can I do to keep from getting my post deleted?

2. mrcraft

Beer Trader

Have you checked to see if your threads may have been merged with another? I see this happening when topics are very similar, moderators will merge the newer thread with the older one.

3. Guitars_and_beer

No I sure haven't, didn't know they did this. I tried searching for them but couldn't find them anywhere. I will try again.....Thanks

4. Todd

Todd Founder
    Staff Member Fest Crew Subscriber

You were cross-posting. You posted about a regional thread in Beer Talk, so we moved it to its region. You then posted it again in Beer Talk, so that one was removed.

Please pay more attention when posting and check your post history when in doubt.

Thanks,

KFBR392 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe