Dismiss Notice
Extreme Beer Fest:Los Angeles

Join us December 9th in Los Angeles for the ultimate throwdown of craft beer creativity!

Learn more...
Dismiss Notice
Introducing: Project Extreme Brewing (a Dogfish Head + BeerAdvocate project)

Site Deleted threads??

Discussion in 'Support & Suggestions' started by Guitars_and_beer, Nov 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guitars_and_beer

Guitars_and_beer Initiate (0) Oct 17, 2013 North Carolina

Hey I am fairly new here and have only posted a few threads. But most of the time my threads get deleted for some reason. Even threads that have been replied to by moderators were deleted. Why is that? There is no spamming involved or obscene post, just questions from someone wanting to learn more. What can I do to keep from getting my post deleted?

2. mrcraft

mrcraft Meyvn (1,389) Dec 15, 2012 California
    Beer Trader

Have you checked to see if your threads may have been merged with another? I see this happening when topics are very similar, moderators will merge the newer thread with the older one.

3. Guitars_and_beer

Guitars_and_beer Initiate (0) Oct 17, 2013 North Carolina

No I sure haven't, didn't know they did this. I tried searching for them but couldn't find them anywhere. I will try again.....Thanks

4. Todd

Todd Founder (5,527) Aug 23, 1996 California
    Staff Subscriber

You were cross-posting. You posted about a regional thread in Beer Talk, so we moved it to its region. You then posted it again in Beer Talk, so that one was removed.

Please pay more attention when posting and check your post history when in doubt.

Thanks,

KFBR392 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.