Denver Bottle Share Aftermath

Discussion in 'Mountain' started by joshclauss, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshclauss

joshclauss Zealot (689) Oct 31, 2010 Colorado

We haven't had a good one of these in the ol' Mtn frm in awhile, so I give you...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Societe beers were Bachelor - Mosaic single-hop IPA, Pupil, Apprentice, and Publican. Alpines were Exponential Hoppiness and Hoppy Birthday. The Stone growlers were amazing - Espresso IRS and Barrel-Aged 15th Anniversary (which is SSR). That was really awesome to have. Big winners for me were Assassin, BA Kopi Luwak Speedway, and Lawsons Double Sunshine. I've had that before, but having right next to a bunch of other amazing IPA's really cemented in my mind just how incredible that beer is. It is the Miguel Cabrera of IPA's.

Other notes: Elaborative is as good as you might think it is. Get it. As much as you can. Also, Dry-Hopped L'Brett is just one of the best beers ever. It will show well in any tasting that happens until the end of time.

2. poonamibaxter

poonamibaxter Pundit (812) Jun 26, 2007 Colorado
    Trader

Completely agree, who had the will power to hold onto one for this long? Nice tasting for the 3 of yall.

3. ablackshear

ablackshear Zealot (671) Sep 17, 2010 Minnesota

the couple ounce pour I got of Dry Hopped L'Brett at a recent tasting keeps me up at night thinking about how foolish I was to not join the reserve society in 2012

joshclauss likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.