Dunham Bottle Release next Saturday

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Jerk_Store, May 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerk_Store

Jerk_Store Initiate (0) Feb 13, 2015 Canada (QC)

Some tasty stuff coming out, La Petite Mort amd a barrel aged version I'm especially looking forward to. Does anyone know of some of these will make it to stores like last year? If not, anyone going and might not max out on limits? :slight_smile:

2. pirate99gs

pirate99gs Initiate (0) Nov 9, 2014 Canada (QC)

From what I've been told, don't count on any of these hitting stores.

3. TheDoctor

TheDoctor Poo-Bah (2,548) Mar 7, 2013 Canada (QC)
    Society Trader

Maybe not. It does seem to be a new level of hyped this year than I have noticed the last couple years. But every other year at least some of them are available in a few stores.

4. pirate99gs

pirate99gs Initiate (0) Nov 9, 2014 Canada (QC)

I guess we will see. if anything, it will be stuff like the grisette or the pilsner. There is no chance that Assemblage #6 or the stout variants see store shelves (which is sad, as I'm dying to grab the assemblage)

5. mtomlins

mtomlins Savant (949) Mar 12, 2010 Canada (ON)

I believe a store owner needs to goes to the release and brings it back to their store to sell.

TheDoctor likes this.
  6. eloid

eloid Initiate (0) Nov 14, 2008 Canada (QC)

There should be some of the beers that will reach some stores around the province, but it will be pretty limited in both quantities and number of stores getting it. The beers that won't make it anywhere : Leo's brett and Petite Mort Tokai. Everything else should see a limited distribution...even Assemblage #6.

Jerk_Store, Seany and TheDoctor like this.
  7. papat444

papat444 Initiate (0) Dec 28, 2006 Canada (QC)

Missed this due to family obligations. Any chance there's some Petite Mort Tokai left even if its on tap Eloi?

8. Seany

Seany Initiate (166) Sep 27, 2005 Canada (QC)

Saw some at William J. Walter Candiac the other day...may be gone now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.