Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Canada Dunham's second anniversary

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Caudalie, May 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caudalie

Caudalie Nov 29, 2011 Quebec (Canada)
    Beer Trader

It's saturday, all day long. Some special releases for the occasion, should be great. I'll be there during probably between 12:00 and 2:00 PM

2. Whatup14

Whatup14 Apr 16, 2013 Quebec (Canada)
    Beer Trader

Some of their special releases look really interesting. Love to go, if it wasn't a 1 hour drive...

3. rudge75

rudge75 Mar 12, 2003 Manitoba (Canada)

4. Whatup14

Beer Trader

Yeah, I know...

5. Caudalie

Beer Trader

I'll be driving about an hour too from montreal. Most people drive from suburbs about an hour to work downtown every morning, then montreal to suburbs every night. I don't get how people think it's too far to get there?

6. Whatup14

Beer Trader

Well, it's not really the distance and time that bothers me. It's everything that surrounds it. My wife won't be home saturday and I won't bring my daughters for a 2h drive in a brewpub. I guess it's only beer. ;)

Phyl21ca, oldp0rt and Caudalie like this.
  7. Caudalie

Beer Trader

Let me know if you're from montreal and want some of the stuff released for the occasion, could maybe bring you back some of those. You are right that familly should come first, not beer.

8. Whatup14

Beer Trader

Well I'm from the Southshore, but I work Downtown Montreal. If you could be kind enough to bring me a Saison Reserve and an Old Ale Brandy, that would be really awesome!! Let me know if it works for you. I'll be at the Mondial on the 29th, we could meet there if you are going.

9. Caudalie

Beer Trader

Sure, I'll see what the bottle limits are for these. If there are no limits I will for sure. I will be there too the 29th, could bring them along. Cheers,

10. Whatup14

Beer Trader

Great! There's bottle limit only on the Lapatt Robust Porter (2). Enjoy the party. Cheers!

11. papat444

papat444 Dec 28, 2006 Quebec (Canada)
    Beer Trader

Look like i'm SOL on this one. If anyone can grab me a Saison Framboise, will pay back with a glass or two at Le Mondial :D

12. Whatup14

Beer Trader

I tought that Saison Framboise was going to be distributed. Did I had hallucinations?

13. WilderPegasus

WilderPegasus Dec 16, 2012 Ontario (Canada)

Looks like it...

[​IMG]

14. Whatup14

Beer Trader

Great no need for a psychiatrist. :eek:

15. papat444

Beer Trader

Great find, thanks!

16. LarryAppleton

LarryAppleton Dec 1, 2012 Quebec (Canada)
    Beer Trader

Does this mean no more Leo's this year?

17. Caudalie

Beer Trader

No, it means leo's should be year-round eventually. They recently received new tanks. Should allow them to make more and try to meet demand.

18. ricochet173

ricochet173 Jul 6, 2011 Quebec (Canada)
    Beer Trader

Hopefully that will also decrease cost. Last time I bought a 6-pack at Peluso it was like 18 bucks...

19. papat444

Beer Trader

New batch of Leo's came out last week. Last minute change of plans means i'm hitting the road to Dunham!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe