1. Looking to trade some beers? Check out How to Get Started with Beer Trading.

Exception LIF/aka Brad gets beer...

Discussion in 'Beer It Forward' started by lucas1801, Jan 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucas1801

lucas1801 Apr 5, 2012 Massachusetts

Amen

2. ggwheeler

ggwheeler Jan 8, 2011 California

I gotta go Arthur....

3. gpawned

gpawned Jun 5, 2012 Illinois
    Beer Trader

I probably would have gone with the other, but I hope you're right.

4. lucas1801

Bingo I had that first of the HF beers and had a second before I bought an Earl to finish the night.

5. ggwheeler

Well hot damn!

6. lucas1801

So it looks like gpawned vs ggwheeler in RPS best of 11. Side games can be introduced by anyoneto send Brad beer, Brad if he wins the side game can choose his target. Pick one at a time win by two, if we end up tied at 7 Brad gets Gang banged! Have fun and Brad that means you can intro side games as well, not sure how that will work but I will be the judge if allowed or not.

7. gpawned

Beer Trader

I just don't see how someone could not order a beer with the name Life Without Principles 2, when it presented itself.

8. ggwheeler

Do we BM you our choice of rock, paper, or scissor?

9. lucas1801

Shaun names beers similarly all the time.

10. lucas1801

Yes you do, and I think I need to go to google images page 1500 to find new stuff.

11. gpawned

Beer Trader

I have to hit the sack but I look forward to this tomorrow. If you want one round tonight, i'm game. Plus, we have to drag it out so that more people create sidepots for the purpose of tearing Brad's porch a new anoose.

12. gpawned

Beer Trader

Yeah, that makes them no less enticing.

13. cfh64

cfh64 Aug 16, 2005 Texas
    Beer Trader

Well, congrats to both of you for getting this far. I'm looking forward to seeing how this pans out. Someone may want to make a note but I'll be out of town (snowboarding, can't wait!) from Feb 10th-16th. My mom will be around to get any stray boxes that may show up. A heads up would help so I can send her over to my house ASAP.

Even better, no one send anything :). It's the thought that counts, honestly, and I have made a mental note of everyone's "thoughts". I know I'm helpless though.

14. ggwheeler

Haha. I like the way you think.

Game one of eleven is on!

Get your side bets in folks.

15. lucas1801

Like I said feel free to join side games and turn the tables, and don't worry extra time to ship is never the worst thing.

16. ggwheeler

I'm going to send brad the number of bottles that it takes me rounds to win.

So if I win in 6 rounds (a bone crushing sweep) then he gets 6 bottles...

If it comes down to the rubber match... His porch will be sore.

17. gpawned

Beer Trader

sent...goodnight.

18. ggwheeler

May you be haunted by nightmares of rocks. and papers. and scissors.

19. lucas1801

Gpawned shows Brad some love
    [​IMG]
    ggwheeler says he don't care as he has to g's but would like to see him after class

[​IMG]

1-0 gg he ain't skeered of no Internet sleuth.

20. ggwheeler

Preparing for round 2...

[​IMG]

21. 4kbrianb

4kbrianb Jan 2, 2013 California

who would like to challenge me to a thumb war to see who sends Brad something?

Let it be known that I have already started researching distribution lists in Texas to make sure I at least send him something that he can't get very easily..... Hey Brad, can you get Bruery stuff out there? I am stopping by their place on Saturday to say hi to some friends... just saying.

22. cfh64

cfh64 Aug 16, 2005 Texas
    Beer Trader

I shouldn't even answer this because I don't support anyone sending me a free box of beer but...no, we don't get any Bruery stuff. Not sure if you're familiar with this but just in case you're not this is a big help.

http://www.seekabrew.com/distro/index.html

23. 4kbrianb

haha thank you.... even though I could tell it hurt a bit for you to assist me.

I was using that site... I just didn't know if maybe you guys have a sneaky distributor who got a couple stores some unlisted options. Wellllllp, let the onslaught begin!

24. lucas1801

Waiting for a pick from double g, not sure how one thumb wrestles online either.

25. 4kbrianb

it is a scientific process really... test of the mind, body and soul, kind of like a crossfit wod. Essentially someone messages me and says they challenge me... I reply back with "snake bite"... that person loses, and I win. So therefore, I send Brad some beer. See? Science!

26. lucas1801

Makes as much sense as some of the wod's ;)

27. 4kbrianb

haha I definitely agree... But the names are so inviting.

28. ggwheeler

Are we ready for round two? I just got home from work.

29. lucas1801

Yeah just waiting your pick Bobby Fisher.

30. lucas1801

Gpawned is stubborn so plays
    Rock[​IMG]

Gg wheeler thinks JPArk is hot as well
    Rock[​IMG]

Go again

31. lucas1801

This time ggwheeler is raring to go now just waiting for gpawned to step up with his third pick. Brian needs a side game to play for Brads address, so Brian one guess and we can't make it too easy without being impossible. What is my favorite IPA?

32. ggwheeler

I'm I playing two people or are they the same person. I'm so confused. My brain hurts. Need to drink beer ASAP.

33. lucas1801

You are playing just gpawned but 4kbrianb wants a side game chance for Brads address.

34. lucas1801

And yes you need a beer..

35. ggwheeler

It's Burton Baton O'Clock!

36. lucas1801

Haven't had one of those in years, I am slumming with some Sea Hag in my hotel thinking a BCBS is next. And by Sea Hag I mean the beer I think?! I should get my RPS box from sliverX tomorrow according to FedEx look forward to opening that.

37. 4kbrianb

Ok this is a tough one.... I will go with nugget nectar since you are up in that realm. Come on snake eyes, daddy needs a new pair of shoes!

38. ggwheeler

We don't get burton baton out here, so it's always a treat. I've loved it for a long time. I came home to a box waiting for me. Completely unsolicited. Hell, completely undiscussed, from one of my trading partners. He lives close to the brewery and knew that I liked that beer so he sent me 8 bottles, and a few killer extras, just on a whim, because he is a great man.

I think I'm going to have to fuck his porch along with Brad's now.

Beer brings put the best in people sometimes.

Sometimes!

39. lucas1801

Great beer but not correct, HF Susan holds that title. I will try you on DIPA next.

40. lucas1801

Usually sits around out this way. Cheers
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe