1. Don't miss FUNK Boston: A Wild & Sour Beer Fest on June 14 & 15!

Foam Brewers (2019)

Discussion in 'New England' started by Dukies222001, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Dukies222001

Dukies222001 Initiate (90) Oct 21, 2016 New Hampshire

Didn't see a thread yet on them.

Just curious if anyone made it up last night for the tap takeover with Other Half. Was wondering how it was, I'm sure it was packed there. I didn't find out about it until a buddy invited me last minute. Wanted to go bad but you know.....life.

2. nolanz14

nolanz14 Aspirant (257) Aug 31, 2009 Massachusetts
    Trader

I went there two days after Christmas and had sevral beers on tap. My favorites were Noise ordincace and Peel Session. I hit up the Skinny Pancake for my Johnny Crepe and went to Foam for the can release the follow day. I have to say that I think I'm in Love and Like Clockwork were some of the best DIPA's I've had in a long time. Like Clockwork was the best DIPA I've had all year. My only complaint was being kind of ignored for 5-10 mins or so when I pulled up to the bar.

3. KevTurnersBootburn

KevTurnersBootburn Initiate (71) Jan 19, 2014 Massachusetts

Only was able to pick up an IPA and a pilsner on a trip back from Canada but the IPA Think I'm In Love sort of reminded me of what Trillium beers tasted like before they ruined them and the Pilsner was pretty great as well. Seemed like a cool place to hang out despite an awful hippy band playing but I guess that is what the vermont craft beer target audience is looking for.

4. Dukies222001

Haha don't go to Foam if you don't wanna see hippies.

Nichols33 likes this.
  5. vtcraft

vtcraft Initiate (155) Apr 1, 2013 Vermont
    Trader

Or hipsters

6. polloenfuego

polloenfuego Poo-Bah (1,533) Jan 26, 2013 Ontario (Canada)

That is about par for the course from what I experienced there...the bar staff pay attention to their friends and regulars and ignore everyone else.

That being said...it's worth the wait for the beer.

7. Dukies222001

Wow that’s weird I’ve been 3 times and never experienced that.

8. JG__

JG__ Initiate (50) Mar 26, 2017 New Jersey
    Trader

Stopping in to Foam for the first time next week, do they post descriptions of their new can releases anywhere?

9. MattOC

MattOC Aspirant (295) Jan 13, 2013 Massachusetts
    Trader

Their Instagram posts beer descriptions of each release, @foambrewers