Founders Imperial Stout MI availability

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by DetroitHamAndCornedBeefCo, Jan 13, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DetroitHamAndCornedBeefCo

DetroitHamAndCornedBeefCo Initiate (0) Feb 18, 2014 Michigan

I tried to find some yesterday, and stores were telling me they received some in the past couple of weeks and are already out. FIS is usually easy to obtain, and I was wondering if anybody had any info about bigger shipments coming through this month.

Anybody know where to score some in the Farmington / Plymouth areas?

2. Lazhal

Lazhal Pooh-Bah (1,866) Mar 13, 2011 Michigan
    Pooh-Bah Society Trader

If you go to their website, Founder's has FIS from January to March. Try going to a big box store, they usually don't sell out.

3. FaradayUncaged

FaradayUncaged Initiate (0) Oct 24, 2014 Michigan

I've seen it around the north side of town (Troy/Clawson) within the last week, so I'm sure there's still some out in the Farmington area.

4. JimGlonke

JimGlonke Pundit (887) Apr 27, 2012 Illinois

Plum Market on Orchard Lake and Maple had a few cases on the floor as of late last week.

5. Holiday1072

Holiday1072 Initiate (0) Nov 18, 2008 Michigan

Distro ran out, back in stock this week, everyone should be reloaded, if they order.

6. archiebunkerjr

archiebunkerjr Pundit (866) Oct 25, 2010 Michigan
    Trader

...and you can usually save a buck or two by going to a big box store.

7. vette-ss

vette-ss Zealot (673) Nov 5, 2014 Michigan
    Trader

I've seen quite a bit in Livingston county. Saw some tonight, although not priced all that great. I think the cheapest I've seen it is at Meijer.

8. ezerpdog

ezerpdog Initiate (191) Dec 5, 2014 Michigan

Yep - saw a sign for it at Meijer the other day and it was on sale for $10.49 or something. Too bad it was all sold out at and they had filled the spot with Dirty Bastard. I'm probably going to try to hit up a few Meijers around the area and see if any of them have some left. I bought 2 4-packs already, but want to get a couple more to age.

9. plath

plath Initiate (0) Apr 18, 2014 Michigan

Just picked up a pack at my meijer this morning for $10.99

10. GR_Beer_Nut

GR_Beer_Nut Initiate (0) Nov 18, 2012 Michigan

I find it funny that Grand Rapids still doesn't have this in stores. I keep hearing next week...guess I'll just have to stop by the source to pick this one up.

11. plath

plath Initiate (0) Apr 18, 2014 Michigan

Should have bought more when I found it because I can't find it now. Go figure, my husband declared it his all time favorite beer and drank all mine.

a_beckman25 likes this.
  12. rifle3

rifle3 Aspirant (225) Jul 20, 2008 Michigan

I have seen it recently in many Commerce/Farmington/Novi stores. Busch's, Discount Drinks, Hillers to name a few.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.