Four Peaks/Double Knot

Discussion in 'Southwest' started by arizcards, Aug 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arizcards

arizcards Poo-Bah (2,764) Jun 11, 2003 Arizona
    Subscriber

I was wondering if any Phoenix BA's have had this year's rendition of Double Knot? I enjoyed it thoroughly the last time it was out.

Also I heard Four Peaks was part of the Sky Harbor Terminal 4 restaurant contract. Does anyone know what concourse they will be in and when they will start serving?

Cheers!

Tom

2. bigbelcher

bigbelcher Zealot (588) Jul 10, 2003 Arizona

I had it this week, pretty tasty. I know they are getting a bar in the airport but sorry no details there.

3. yemenmocha

yemenmocha Poo-Bah (2,459) Jun 18, 2002 Arizona

April 2013 is the target date and Four Peaks is slated to be among the first to open. The proposal I saw depicted them in the Northwestern area of terminal 4 in the U.S. Airways section, over there by security checkpoint 'A'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • Subscribe to BeerAdvocate Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.

Subscribe