Genesee Lemon Strawberry Cream Ale

Discussion in 'Beer News & Releases' started by BeastOfTheNortheast, Jul 24, 2019.

1. BeastOfTheNortheast

BeastOfTheNortheast Disciple (393) Dec 26, 2009 Pennsylvania

Sounds interesting and has a couple good reviews (for Genesee) on here. Please add your thoughts if you have tried it.

bluejacket74 likes this.
  2. Scrapss

Scrapss Champion (875) Nov 15, 2008 Pennsylvania
    Society

Guess I should have paid more attention to the strange Genesee cream ale box in the corner.

bluejacket74 likes this.
  3. DarkDragon999

DarkDragon999 Aspirant (243) Feb 13, 2013 Rhode Island

Where Im at you can find the regular Genesee, the Cream Ale, and the Ice pretty easily but everything else is kinda spotty. I only just recently spotted the Ruby Red Kolsch and I still havent seen the Bock.

BeastOfTheNortheast likes this.
  4. BeastOfTheNortheast

That's how it is here. I think for a couple years the distributor stopped carrying Bock, but then brought it back. Such a great deal at like $8-9 for a 12 pack.

5. Stignacious

Stignacious Defender (643) Aug 24, 2011 New York

It tastes like a macro cream ale mixed with a Capri sun. Their other seasonal releases are far better, in my opinion; and if you go in with those expectations, you're gonna be fine because it isn't a mind-blowing or life changing experience, it's just good and as a change of pace priced at less than $9/12pk - go for it

6. TonyLema1

TonyLema1 Poo-Bah (1,753) Nov 19, 2008 South Carolina
    Society

that really doesn't sound good to me at all

7. BeastOfTheNortheast

Sounds refreshing. Just picked up a 12er of the Ruby Red Kolsch. May have to try after.

8. Stignacious

Stignacious Defender (643) Aug 24, 2011 New York

That's honestly my favorite cheap summer beer