Glassware at the KBS release?

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by jegross2, Mar 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jegross2

jegross2 Meyvn (1,209) Jan 3, 2010 Illinois
    Beer Trader

Will there be any special glassware at the release? Anyone know if the new round of CBS snifters is available yet?

2. kzoobrew

kzoobrew Meyvn (1,167) May 8, 2006 Michigan

No announcement as of yet, have not seen the CBS in a while.

3. decadance

decadance Initiate (0) Mar 14, 2010 Texas

If I recall they didn't announce CBS Snifters, they were just there. Hoping something similar for KBS.

raymo55 likes this.
  4. kzoobrew

kzoobrew Meyvn (1,167) May 8, 2006 Michigan

There were rumors of glassware for CBS before hand, albeit very quiet subtle rumors. The Better Half release also had glassware but this was not talked about too much.

5. chanokokoro

chanokokoro Champion (835) Jan 31, 2012 Illinois

Just checked Founders website this afternoon and they just received a new batch of CBS snifters. They are available through their online store right now...

6. hopspartan

hopspartan Initiate (0) Jan 5, 2011 Michigan

I believe they still have the CBS snifters for sale on the webstore.

7. jegross2

Beer Trader

I have a friend going to the release. Im gonna PRAY they dont run out of snifters, etc before my friend gets a chance to buy one. It'll save the shippin'

8. raymo55

raymo55 Initiate (0) Oct 3, 2011 Michigan
    Beer Trader

Good luck Jeff....you are gonna need it! :wink:

9. jacob4999

jacob4999 Initiate (0) Dec 9, 2008 Michigan

You can still order them from the website and select in store pickup. It's a $2 charge. I just ordered 2 andplan on picking them up on KBS day.

Thanks for the heads up Chan!

10. jegross2

Beer Trader

Thanks haha

11. goast8127

goast8127 Disciple (382) Oct 15, 2010 Michigan
    Beer Trader

Thanks for this post and the subsequent similar ones. Have been waiting for these to go back on sale.

12. travMI13

travMI13 Aspirant (213) Jan 7, 2012 Michigan
    Beer Trader

I'm hoping they make a new version of the KBS snifter. That would be outstanding. That way, I wouldn't have to try to trade my first born for one of the original Kentucky Breakfast Stout snifters.

13. Gritch

Gritch Initiate (160) Dec 26, 2010 Indiana
    Beer Trader

Good looking out. Just ordered one.

14. chanokokoro

chanokokoro Champion (835) Jan 31, 2012 Illinois

Yeah, I love the KBS snifters. However, I have the snifters with "Founders Brewing Company" in script and they are so classic in the same way as the labels on all of their bottles...

15. jegross2

Beer Trader

Just put 1 founders tulip, 2 CBS snifters on hold. Huzzah.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.