1. Introducing the Respect BeerĀ® Society. Upgrading your account to a Society membership entitles you to more than a dozen awesome perks, from discounts, to ad-free browsing, extended users stats, and much more. Join today.
  2. BEER FEST ALERT: Don't miss FUNK Boston: A Wild & Sour Beer Fest on June 14-15!

Glassware design

Discussion in 'Breweriana' started by Goneflying87, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Goneflying87

Goneflying87 Initiate (72) Sep 22, 2018 California
    Trader

I got into the craft beer "hobby" about a year ago and ever since I been loving the community and the networking. I met some awesome people across the states and locally. I been having the motivation and the idea of designing my own Teku image and possible other glasses. I do have in mind an image that I want to print on the Teku; which I do plan also on printing multi color. Wanted to know if anyone can help me out on how can I get this launched and as well how can I keep it affordable to my buyers and profitable as well. I will gladly thank you on any input and information you can provide me. I am located in the L.A. area just if this can help out on any possibilities. Cheers!

2. PapaGoose03

PapaGoose03 Poo-Bah (2,319) May 30, 2005 Michigan
    Society

I have not seen your question come up in this forum before, so I don't know whether anyone who hangs out here has any potential answers. I think Google might be your friend by searching on 'custom glassware manufacturing' or some similar phrase. Good luck.

Beer_Economicus likes this.
  3. JrGtr

JrGtr Disciple (376) Apr 13, 2006 Massachusetts

Don't know if you've done any searching on this or have dropped the idea, but I know there are many places online that will do custom printing of items, including glasses. Most of them have a one-time setup fee, then change by the unit, either single, case or whatever. Prices almost always go down if you order more,say one price for 1 - 25 cases, another for 26 - 50 and so on. Different printers do different price levels.
    As far as being profitable, you would need to charge more than your costs (duh...) including time to pack and ship them.