Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Goose Island Bourbon County Draft Sightings in NH

Discussion in 'New England' started by ElGallo, Jan 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElGallo

ElGallo Sep 26, 2009 New Hampshire

Went out with friends tonight and unexpectedly came across a log of Bourbon County Brand Stout at The Holy Grail Pub in Epping. $6 for a 7 oz. pour (limit 2). It was delicious. I know we all groaned when the state pulled the plug on bottles a while back, but logs are obviously in the state. I can only assume others will pop up soon. Anyone else see this at their local? Cheers!

2. RoninTK3

RoninTK3 Nov 12, 2012 New Hampshire
    Beer Trader

Saw it at the Barley Pub in Dover about a week ago. Not sure if they still have it or not.

3. straffordmilitia

straffordmilitia Apr 10, 2009 New York

Came and went at the Gaslight and Press Room in Portsmouth...

4. ElGallo

So does anyone know if bottles may trickle in to the state? Seems logical given that the intention of GI is to produce this year-round.

5. straffordmilitia

straffordmilitia Apr 10, 2009 New York

Not sure... There are still plenty of bottles in Maine though. Came across 3 cases sitting on the floor in a shop in Portland on Tuesday.....

6. ElGallo

I just wish the price would come down a bit. I love this beer, but at its current price point I had to split a 4-pack with a buddy. Ah, first world problems! Seriously, though, $15 four packs seem reasonable if they go year-round with this.

7. benmcmahon

benmcmahon Jan 26, 2008 New Hampshire

Olde Kilkenny Pub in Milford NH is tapping a keg of Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout next Friday 2/28...see twitter feed @oldekilkennypub

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Extreme Beer FestĀ® Cometh

February 3-4, 2017. Boston, Mass. Limited tickets available. Prepare for epicness.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe