Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Goose Island Bourbon County Draft Sightings in NH

Discussion in 'New England' started by ElGallo, Jan 5, 2013.

1. ElGallo

Went out with friends tonight and unexpectedly came across a log of Bourbon County Brand Stout at The Holy Grail Pub in Epping. $6 for a 7 oz. pour (limit 2). It was delicious. I know we all groaned when the state pulled the plug on bottles a while back, but logs are obviously in the state. I can only assume others will pop up soon. Anyone else see this at their local? Cheers!

2. RoninTK3

Beer Trader

Saw it at the Barley Pub in Dover about a week ago. Not sure if they still have it or not.

3. straffordmilitia

Came and went at the Gaslight and Press Room in Portsmouth...

4. ElGallo

So does anyone know if bottles may trickle in to the state? Seems logical given that the intention of GI is to produce this year-round.

5. straffordmilitia

Not sure... There are still plenty of bottles in Maine though. Came across 3 cases sitting on the floor in a shop in Portland on Tuesday.....

6. ElGallo

I just wish the price would come down a bit. I love this beer, but at its current price point I had to split a 4-pack with a buddy. Ah, first world problems! Seriously, though, $15 four packs seem reasonable if they go year-round with this.

7. benmcmahon

Olde Kilkenny Pub in Milford NH is tapping a keg of Goose Island Bourbon County Brand Stout next Friday 2/28...see twitter feed @oldekilkennypub

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe