Dismiss Notice
We're celebrating 10 years of BeerAdvocate magazine with $10 print subscriptions for US residents.

Subscribe now!

Happy Father's Day...

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by heygeebee, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heygeebee

heygeebee Aug 6, 2010 Australia

Somewhat late but a Happy Father's Day to all that it applies to....

Moi?

Received from Son #1 a sixer a JS Sundown. Easy drinking, and went down well and shared.
    Received from Son #2 a Bigfoot, a Mr Obadiah, and a SN Southern Hemisphere Harvest. This after he took the time to log on to BA and trawled thru a few reviews to see the good 'n' bad I had noted.

Can't be bad.. :cool:

Currently on an '11 Wild Thing.

And your stories of the day??? Sent, Received?

Cheers!

joecast, MrKennedy and spicelab like this.
  2. Darwin553

Darwin553 Jan 5, 2009 Australia

Disappointed - I thought for sure that one of the gifts from one of your sons would be a tap king :D

barls and MrKennedy like this.
  3. hopswiller

hopswiller Jul 17, 2011 Australia

Good to see your sons looking after you, I enjoyed a six pack of Nail Golden Ale from the local BWS. Good to see them stocking a couple of decent and fresh beers

4. Darwin553

Darwin553 Jan 5, 2009 Australia

With all the recent kudos to Dan's and BWS around here you would think it is Woolworths' appreciation month ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • BeerAdvocate Microbrew Invitational

Join us June 2-3, 2017 in Boston, Mass. for beer, cider, mead, kombucha and sake from over 70 small producers.

Learn More
  • 10 Years of BeerAdvocate Magazine

We're celebrating 10 years of BA mag with $10 print subscriptions for US residents!

Subscribe