Welcome to BeerAdvocate!

Looking to talk, rate or trade beer? Join today by creating your free account.

Dismiss Notice
Curious about recent updates to the site and app? Check the Announcements forum for updates.
Dismiss Notice
Love Belgian Beer?

Join us Sep 17 in Portland, Maine for Return of the Belgian Beer Fest, featuring hundreds of authentic Belgian beers and Belgian-inspired offerings.

Tickets + more: beeradvocate.com/belgian

Haymarket Brewery

Discussion in 'Great Lakes' started by Mjmoser, Jun 30, 2012.

1. pmoney

Beer Trader

Very cool. I still have my Templeton Rye growler from July. I wax-dipped it an hour after getting it filled, and it's been in my refrigerator since.

2. jegross2

Beer Trader

It's not thin like last batch? Hmmm. Too bad I wont be back in Chicago for 3+ weeks

3. Grohnke

Any idea on a specific day? Where would this info be released? I missed out on July's release, and judging by this thread, would love to get my hands on some

4. Mjmoser

He didn't mention exactly when, although they do post on Facebook and Twitter so I would guess they would put it there first. Woodford Reserve Indignant is on tap now and drinking great.

Plus their guest taps are great now too: Dreadnaught, Gran Gas, Wookey Jack, And Enjoy By just to name a few....

5. kawilliams81

Beer Trader

I was not a fan of the TR batch. Flavor not as good as bourbon barrels and was thin.

6. kawilliams81

Beer Trader

No Facebook post? I was wondering last week when they would tap it because they said August sometime but never saw anything about it. Should have went Friday afternoon, oh well.

7. foobula

Well if it's still on, then it's not too late!

8. kawilliams81

Beer Trader

Yeah I know. Just had been thinking when they would tap it last week and never stopped by. I have a field office 3 blocks from Haymarket.

9. foobula

Guess it's time to join the twitter revolution. (They tweeted about it here and also on their @HaymarketPub account.)

• About Us

Your go-to website for beer (since 1996), publishers of BeerAdvocate magazine (since 2006) and hosts of world-class beer events (since 2003). Respect Beer.
  • Return of the Belgian Beer Fest

BeerAdvocate Brings its All-Belgian Fest to Portland, Maine on September 17, 2016. Tickets are on sale now.

Learn More
  • Get the Mag

Become a BeerAdvocate magazine print subscriber today.

Subscribe