Hollis, NH

Discussion in 'New England' started by pro45, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pro45

pro45 Initiate (0) Sep 11, 2016 New York

I am visiting family friends in Hollis, NH this fall. They are meeting me in Nashua, and driving me to their home in Hollis. They are not into beer, but where can I sneak off to for a good pint or two, and bring some good beer back to NYC?? I don't wish to veer too far off from the Hollis/Nashua vicinity. I'll be there for two nights. Thanks!! :slight_smile:

2. Bierman9

Bierman9 Poo-Bah (5,175) Dec 20, 2001 New Hampshire
    Society Trader

Hey!! The Nashua Garden and The Flight Center, both on Main St in Nashua, have good biers to choose from should you want a pint... The Beer Store and Jaspers, both on Amherst St in Nashua, have good bottles to choose from.. . All are listed here on BA..... prosit!

3. Leebo

Leebo Initiate (0) Feb 7, 2013 Massachusetts

Craft beer cellar is also in Nashua.

Auror likes this.
  4. mklisz

mklisz Champion (877) Dec 31, 2010 New Hampshire

Whole Foods in Nashua has a good draft selection. I find myself heading there more and more over the garden. Never been to flight center but I have not heard good things from friends whose gripes were mostly geared toward excessive pricing. Beer store and craft beer cellar are my two go-to shops in Nashua.

There's nothing beerwise in Hollis aside from limited craft selections at Harvest Market and Monument Square Market.

Auror likes this.
  5. matthewp

matthewp Aspirant (220) Feb 27, 2015 Massachusetts
    Trader

Craft beer cellar and Beer Store are great suggestions but since you'll be in Hollis you might try popping over the line into Pepperell MA and go to Pepperell Beverage
    http://www.pepperellbeverage.com
    Depending on where you stay Pepperell Beverage might be closer to you. Given that there are different beers distributed to MA vs NH you'll have other options if you go to store in both states.

6. SunDevilBeer

SunDevilBeer Defender (646) May 9, 2003 Massachusetts

I'll second the Whole Foods in Nashua for pints. Good place to try NH beers.

7. drocpsu

drocpsu Initiate (175) Dec 25, 2006 New Hampshire

I'll also second that you should pop down into MA. They get a ton of different stuff that doesn't make it across the border here into NH.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.