Hoof Hearted

Discussion in 'US - Midwest' started by AlienSwineFlu, Oct 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WesMantooth

WesMantooth Poo-Bah (3,162) Jan 8, 2014 Ohio
    Society Trader

It says 10 and 3

2. Nhens0016

Nhens0016 Initiate (0) Aug 23, 2013 Louisiana

Haha I stand corrected. Read the post on there COMPLETELY wrong. My bad.

3. RyanMcFly1985

RyanMcFly1985 Disciple (343) Oct 20, 2007 Ohio
    Trader

Won't give you shit because tastes are subjective, but that's quite a bold statement. Though, like you said, definitely not the same. Maybe you just like cinnamon and that component of Miracle Toast makes a big difference since that's not in MD? I will be the first to tell you that I think TG stouts are overhyped but man that is a bold statement.

BuckeyeBeerhead and Sabtos like this.
  4. Sabtos

Sabtos Poo-Bah (10,196) Dec 15, 2015 Ohio
    Society Trader

Yeah the cinnamon is a unique mix between not spicy or cough inducing, yet not totally masked by the stout or other elements, you can detect everything they put in it, and then some. I'm not saying Miracle Toast deserves a spot on the Top Beers list, but I also don't think MD does. They both have a twang of artificial ingredients--although I can't confirm what type of syrup MD uses, it really reminds me of the corn syrup that companies try to pass off as "maple syrup."

I was surprised that the maple and roasty elements of Miracle Toast stood up to the cinnamon and vanilla, it was definitely a treat to drink and wasn't too thin.

With all the instant "whales" being spawn by putting things into things inspired by things, as we all know one particular blogger likes to say, if more people got to try this it'd probably get a certain amount of hype fairly quickly, but I'm also still sometimes surprised by the hype level/recognition relatively young beers like Blabe and Dong have gotten.

5. CapCollector16

CapCollector16 Initiate (0) Jan 6, 2015 Ohio

How's the line ?

6. NABS

NABS Initiate (116) May 11, 2011 Ohio

I wouldn't be surprised if this was answered earlier in the thread, but it's so close to pull the trigger time, I'm hoping for a quick answer so I can communicate it to someone else.

I am unable to buy a ticket tomorrow, but have had someone offer to buy it for me. If someone else buys a ticket for me but registers it in my name, can I use it Sunday? Or do I have to give them my CC info and present it at the brewery Sunday? Any help is greatly appreciated!

7. gilligantrips

gilligantrips Initiate (82) Jun 4, 2015 Ohio

You can assign the ticket to someone else when you purchase. CC need not match.

Voltan cans made it to the brewpub, in case anyone is interested. Wet When Slippery coming Sunday in Marengo.

NABS likes this.
  8. NABS

NABS Initiate (116) May 11, 2011 Ohio

Thanks gilligantrips! That helps a ton! (Provided I can get in touch with the person who will buy the ticket.)

9. CapCollector16

CapCollector16 Initiate (0) Jan 6, 2015 Ohio

Anyone know if Dragonsaddle will 16 or 12 ouncers

10. Dan_Bowman

Dan_Bowman Initiate (0) Apr 11, 2010 Ohio

I can't say for certain but pretty sure it will be 16 oz this time around.

11. Mshull

Mshull Disciple (384) Mar 26, 2013 Ohio

Hoping for a hazy fruit bomb with this new batch of wet when slippery

sqearl84 likes this.
  12. sqearl84

sqearl84 Initiate (0) Feb 19, 2014 Ohio

same. I want juice!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.