Idle Hands Craft Ales (2020)

Discussion in 'New England' started by mgp, Jan 10, 2020.

1. mgp

mgp Initiate (97) Jan 30, 2010 Massachusetts

I swung by Idle Hands this week: the tap room got a face lift with a brand new mural, new lights, a pergola at the entrance, and a shuffle board. It looks great, unfortunately I didn't have time to sit around and enjoy it.

I grabbed some Six Seam and Kill Your Idles - Tropical. The Six Seam is tasting really great. Highly recommended. I wish it wasn't a twice a year release... it would definitely be in my permanent rotation. (I haven't cracked the KYI, yet).

2. kinopio

kinopio Aspirant (269) Apr 30, 2009 Massachusetts

The table shuffleboard industry are the real winners off the taproom explosion. Sounds like an already great spot has been improved. Looking forward to Bit Bar opening a second location in Malden Center.

3. AlcahueteJ

AlcahueteJ Meyvn (1,182) Dec 4, 2004 Massachusetts

I might swing by tomorrow. Pretty decent tap list right now.

Six Seam
    Galaxy Four Sean
    A schwartzbier
    A Scotch ale

Shit, and as a bonus Hugh O’Neill’s has these on tap:

Equilibrium’s Dream Lab
    3F Armon and Gaston, Oude Gueuze, Oude Kriek, and Beersel Blonde

And a litany of solid stouts

#3 AlcahueteJ, Jan 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
  4. ctkach

ctkach Initiate (116) Oct 23, 2007 Massachusetts
    Industry Brewery

We are super excited about our tap room makeover. The mural is something that we have been talking about internally for a couple years now and it has finally seen the light of day. It was painted by a local artist, Alison Bamcat. Or I guess use to be local artist, she now lives in LA. All in all we are quite happy with how the refresh came out. There are still a few minor things that need to be added but the major pieces are all there. I encourage everyone to come check us out if you haven't been to our tap room in awhile.

SABERG, meefmoff, AlcahueteJ and 4 others like this.