If you could trade breweries with another state...

Discussion in 'Beer Talk' started by cevafm, Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TonyLema1

TonyLema1 Poo-Bah (1,881) Nov 19, 2008 South Carolina
    Society

Westbrook for New Glarus

2. DrumKid003

DrumKid003 Initiate (0) Aug 10, 2013 Oklahoma

I would trade Prairie for either Mother's, White River, Urban Chestnut, Schlafly or 4 Hands. If I have to throw in a second brewery to make those last two go through, I would offer up COOP, Marshall or Mustang.

3. Bobbyk503

Bobbyk503 Initiate (0) Jan 6, 2015 Oregon

FT: Cascade brewing or Block 15+Upright brewing ISO: Tired hands
    @ItsMe

4. jds16

jds16 Initiate (0) Sep 21, 2007 Ohio

I'm happy with the beer scene here in NE Ohio, but in pursuit of the championship ring sometimes you have to make tough trades. I need more New Glarus in my life, so I'll surely have to give up someone of real value. I think I'll dangle Brew Kettle in the hopes that the wise drinkers of Wisconsin don't hold out for Fat Head's. (GLBC is much, much larger distro than NG, so presumably the contracts don't match up right.)
    White Rajah/Black Rajah/El Lupulo Libre/Jackhammer: I promise I'll come visit, and I'll sneak you home every time I go to visit my sister.

seanchai likes this.
  5. Atlbrvefn

Atlbrvefn Initiate (0) Sep 30, 2014 Florida

Cycle for SARA. Cycles stresses me out with the bottle releases.

6. maxifunk777

maxifunk777 Initiate (0) Feb 19, 2015 California

I have access to all of the PA brewers so not being an homer at all I have about 18 Sunday Morning Stouts Left. A 4 year vertical of Mad Elf and plenty of both versions of Gratitude and others on hand. You can have Lagunitas and SN neither are top tier in my opinion Weyerbacher is a better brewer than both of those companies.

7. Keffa

Keffa Initiate (0) Jan 8, 2009 Ohio

Since it doesn't have to be fair, I'd trade Hoppin Frog for Wicked Weed.

8. skunkpuddle

skunkpuddle Initiate (0) Feb 14, 2011 California

I think these typ questions are strange. I get that this is a website dedicated to the advocacy of beer but to create a fantasy world where I as a californium would trade Wet and Reckless Brewing for Sixpoint is just crazy business. I've always wondered about these questions and maybe the OP could answer. What is the purpose and the point of the thread? If I want to create a mythical trade of Butchers Brewing for Cigar City Brewing what does that do for the poster? What do you get out of it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.