In Memory of Alvin Lee

Discussion in 'Homebrewing' started by GreenKrusty101, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenKrusty101

GreenKrusty101 Defender (688) Dec 4, 2008 Nevada

Going to make something with Notty I think...any suggestions?

2. premierpro

premierpro Disciple (384) Mar 21, 2009 Michigan

My brother brought home a 10 Years After 8 track tape when I was 10-11 years old. I still enjoy the music. I am in the ESB camp with Spring coming. Take care.

3. AlCaponeJunior

AlCaponeJunior Initiate (0) May 21, 2010 Texas

I just finished the last bottle of my ESB and it was delicious (and popular!). ESB is my vote too. Notty is good, (although I used Windsor, troof be told :rolling_eyes: )

4. rocdoc1

rocdoc1 Aspirant (268) Jan 13, 2006 New Mexico

Good idea Krusty, I think a Nottingham Rye IPA would be in order for tomorrow's brewing.

5. lackenhauser

lackenhauser Poo-Bah (2,253) Dec 10, 2002 Maryland
    Subscriber Beer Trader

Dont know about a beer to brew but the live 2 cd set from the Fillmore is killer-RIP Alvin.

6. koopa

koopa Poo-Bah (1,825) Apr 20, 2008 New Jersey
    Beer Trader

Nottingham American IPA for me this weekend with Simcoe, Centennial, and Mosaic. RIP Alvin....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Founded in Boston in 1996, BeerAdvocate (BA) is your go-to resource for beer powered by an independent community of enthusiasts and professionals dedicated to supporting and promoting better beer.

Learn More
  • Our Community

Comprised of consumers and industry professionals, many of whom started as members of this site, our community is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected beer communities online.
  • Our Events

Since 2003 we've hosted over 60 world-class beer festivals to bring awareness to independent brewers and educate attendees.
  • Our Magazine

Support uncompromising beer advocacy and award-winning, independent journalism with a print subscription to BeerAdvocate magazine.