Industrial Arts Brewing (2020)

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by AccipiterofBeer, Jan 14, 2020.

1. AccipiterofBeer

AccipiterofBeer Aspirant (221) Nov 28, 2016 New York

http://www.industrialartsbrewing.com/info-1

GARNERVILLE (Town of Haverstraw)
    55 W Railroad Ave, 25 | Garnerville, NY 10923

BEACON
    511 Fishkill Ave | Beacon, NY 12508

Hours
    THURSDAY & FRIDAY: 3-9
    SATURDAY: 12-9
    SUNDAY: 12-7

Do you offer tours?

We do in Garnerville! Saturday’s at 3PM, 4PM and 5PM, you can check out the rest of our 20,000sq ft facility that includes our brand new canning line and our fermentation cellar. It’s free and lasts about 20 minutes. Monthly ASL services are offered, check out our Events page for dates. Private group tours and guided tastings are available for groups over 12 if booked and paid for in advance. Email Christine@industrialartsbrewing.com to set one up! If you prefer to just do your own thing, our state of the art brew-house is set front and center in our beer hall. No tours in Beacon quite yet.

What are your to-go options?

We have a rotating selection of cans that are updated frequently on our On Tap Now tab. For beers that are not available in cans, we can fill a 32 oz. Crowler in Garnerville, or bring your own growler. Beacon does not fill growlers or crowlers! The beer lists at both locations are the same.

Where do I park?

You can park anywhere that is marked as a space in the complex, but please do not park in the fire lanes.

Can I buy a keg for my party?

Yes, but they must be reserved ahead of time! See info here and email info@industrialartsbrewing.com to reserve.

First release of the new year!

Friday, January 24, 2020

State of the Art - Hoppy Wheat Stout, 7% ABV

#1 AccipiterofBeer, Jan 14, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
    Samlover55 and TongoRad like this.
  2. BoardwalkBock

BoardwalkBock Zealot (560) Aug 18, 2012 New York

I don’t remember if I posted this in the last year’s thread but Winter Landscape is amazing.

Rocktire and TongoRad like this.
  3. TongoRad

TongoRad Poo-Bah (2,669) Jun 3, 2004 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Definitely! The impact of the wood is just enough to sort of sand down any rough edges and contribute a nice touch to the finish.

4. FezWad

FezWad Initiate (16) Jun 19, 2019 New Jersey
    Trader

Have guys seen Winter Landscape in NJ?

5. TongoRad

TongoRad Poo-Bah (2,669) Jun 3, 2004 New Jersey
    Society Trader

Whole Foods Paramus, but that was last weekend.