Irsee Klosterbrau

Discussion in 'Germany' started by Dodger75, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dodger75

Dodger75 Aspirant (287) Feb 26, 2017 England

Interested to hear anyone who has stumbled upon this place?

I was lucky enough in August 16 and enjoyed their complete range of magnificent beers. Top of the pops they were but sadly I can't seem to source them anywhere to export to me in the U.K.

2. jonb5

jonb5 Pooh-Bah (1,631) May 11, 2010 England
    Pooh-Bah Society

The Klosterbräu Urtrunk is quite easy to find in German beer shops, not that it's much help to you.

Dodger75 likes this.
  3. Hanglow

Hanglow Pooh-Bah (1,977) Feb 18, 2012 Scotland
    Pooh-Bah

Biershop Bayern sell it, I've not used them but I believe a couple of others have had them ship to the uk

Gutes_Bier and Dodger75 like this.
  4. Gutes_Bier

Gutes_Bier Maven (1,339) Jul 31, 2011 Germany

Just to add to this, here is the Biershop Bayern Irsee Klosterbrauerei product page, and here are the shipping costs, €19,90 in shipping to Great Britain for a package of up to 18 bottles.

I used their service several times while I was in Germany and found them to be pretty reliable (one problem that I was able to iron out fairly quickly although I used German the entire way to resolve the issue).

5. boddhitree

boddhitree Pooh-Bah (1,765) Apr 13, 2008 Germany
    Pooh-Bah

Just a question... On Biershop Bayern's site it says they ship inside the EU... are you hoping Brexit never becomes reality? :angry::slight_frown:

6. Hanglow

Hanglow Pooh-Bah (1,977) Feb 18, 2012 Scotland
    Pooh-Bah

I''d hope that but I believe parliament will trigger the process to begin leaving it this week, so it looks like we are out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.