Beer ISO: BDCS FT: Yellow Belly x3

Discussion in 'Trading: Limited' started by GreesyFizeek, Jul 13, 2018.

1. GreesyFizeek

GreesyFizeek Poo-Bah (5,550) Mar 6, 2013 New York
    Beer Trader

3:1. Let's do it!

2. OverTrainOverGain

OverTrainOverGain Initiate (167) May 11, 2017 Pennsylvania
    Beer Trader

Great offer considering yellow belly is the better 12 oz beer

3. taplebr

taplebr Disciple (315) Apr 7, 2015 Arkansas
    Beer Trader

Maybe the OP isn’t a fan of peanut butter? Or maybe he wants something barrel aged. I do agree it’s a good offer for sure but hundreds of folks would disagree about it being the better beer of the two and there is empirical evidence to support that (not just one man’s opinion).

4. GreesyFizeek

Beer Trader

I've had Yellow Belly many times and looking to turn 3 of them into something I haven't tried yet. That's basically the gist of this offer.

5. OverTrainOverGain

OverTrainOverGain Initiate (167) May 11, 2017 Pennsylvania
    Beer Trader

Haha I wasn’t saying he shouldn’t do the trade, just that 3:1 is more than enough to get it done. I’ve had both and was underwhelmed by bdcs. My point was merely that soooo many trades listed on here are not good offers because people overvalue their own beer and try and win trades. This was a good offer imo. Don’t love the idea of “empiricism” in beer rankings. Extremely subjective with almost no way to accurately quantify “best” beer.

Beer_Economicus and GreesyFizeek like this.
  6. taplebr

Beer Trader

Gents - my reaction was to the comment “yellow belly is the better 12 oz beer”... a pretty strong statement and one that many people would disagree with.

It’s surely a great offer. I fully agree too many people try to win trades thee days. I also believe too many people try to trash (or excessively hype) beers through (for example) bogus ratings m, making statements like above, etc. Yellow Belly is a great beer so why not just say great offer instead? Call me a BDCS fan boy if you’d like (I do live in AR)...

As for the OPs offer, if you haven’t closed it yet, PM me and I’ll do 2:2.

Beer_Economicus likes this.
  7. GreesyFizeek

Beer Trader

It's closed at the moment, got a PM pretty quickly. Appreciate it, though!

8. taplebr

Beer Trader

No worries man. Hope you enjoy.