ISO: Bell's BA Expedition Stout

Discussion in 'Proxy/Trustee Requests' started by Whyteboar, May 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whyteboar

Whyteboar Meyvn (1,431) Jun 7, 2008 Michigan
    Society Trader

I live in MI and completely missed the latest release! Did anybody grab a few bottles you would be willing to, um, how does this proxy thing work? Sell? Trade? Transfer ownership? Bring to the Grand rapids area and have a stout drinking party?

2. Lorddevn

Lorddevn Initiate (164) Mar 10, 2019 Wisconsin
    Trader

Proxy works by someone going to the brewery for you and picking up your beers and then getting them to you. Usually people offer TY beers and a label/packaging for the trouble

it is against the rules for offering money.

Jaycase and flat_lander like this.
  3. Sandis

Sandis Disciple (331) Jun 18, 2018 Minnesota
    Trader

Is the latest version only being released in Michigan?

4. Whyteboar

Society Trader

Thanks. So you have to pre-pay the brewery and somebody local to said brewery picks it up and ships it to you. That it? If so, my request here makes little sense. :-) Thanks!

5. Whyteboar

Society Trader

As far as I know, only at Eccentric Cafe, not even all of MI.

6. core42

core42 Zealot (561) May 5, 2010 Michigan
    Trader

The rumor is limited distro (MI & maybe Chicago) but the closest thing that I have seen to verify that was when Larry said in his AMA "Make sure you have a good trading partner in Michigan". He didn't specifically say Kalamazoo sooooo some people think that means limited distro ::shrug::

7. flat_lander

flat_lander Meyvn (1,009) May 11, 2016 Illinois
    Society Trader

Also, Bell's wasn't allowing proxies for it. So your options were to go yourself (not sure if they still have it because their online to go menu doesn't appear to be posted right now), hope for some distro, or trade.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.