ISO List FT Prairie Dawg List

Discussion in 'Limited' started by needMIbeer, Jun 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. needMIbeer

needMIbeer Feb 5, 2014 Virginia
    Society Trader

Thanks for looking! I realize my ISO list is all over the place and not sure what is actually attainable. If you are interested in any of the Prairie stuff please message me and we can work something out. Cheers!

ISO

Large Format bottles from Cantillon, Drie Foneteinen and Firestone Walker
    Bell’s - BA Expo and Vanilla Black Note
    Lost Abbey - Cable Car
    Side Project - Framboise du Fermier, Saison du Fermier, La Fosse and Blanc de Blanca
    Jester King - Atrial Rubicite
    Russian River - Beatification and Temptation
    SARA - West Ashley
    Casey - Leaner
    Perennial - Coffee Abraxas and Vanilla Abraxas

FT

Prairie List

3L Barrel-Aged Birthday Bomb

Year 2

Cowboy Breakfast - Bourbon Barrel with Cacao Nibs, Vanilla and Maple Syrup

Pirate Paradise batch 3 - Rum Barrel with Coconut and Vanilla

Pirate Punch - Rum Barrel with Orange Blossom Water and Almonds

Adjunct Trail (Angry Chair Collab) - Milk Stout with Hazelnut Coffee and Coconut

W Boom Beat - Bourbon Barrel with Raspberry, Chocolate and Vanilla

Little Festival On The Prairie - Whiskey Barrel with Pecan, Coconut and Cacao Nibs

Proton Streams - Rum/Bourbon Barrel Stout blended with Boubon Barrel Brown Ale

A Shark Eating A Gorilla Reaching For Bananas (Single Barrel) - Rum Barrel with Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter Oreos and Banana

Apple Brandy Noir - Apple Brandy Barrel

Stock Photo - Foeder Aged Red Sour Ale

Year 3

This Is The Way (Single Barrel) - Bourbon Barrel with Dark Chocolate Cookies, Marshmallow, Coconut and Almond

Üter Zörker (Single Barrel) - Bourbon Barrel with Dark Chocolate, Vanilla, Coconut and Marshmallow

X Gon Give It To Ya (Single Barrel) - Bourbon Barrel with Brownies, Marshmallow, Vanilla and Walnuts

I’ve Got A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts (Single Barrel) - Bourbon Barrel with Coconut, Cacao Nibs and Pecans

Holiday Weekend - Bourbon Barrel with Coconut, Caco Nibs, Cinnamon and Marshmallow

Skonbeit - Bourbon Barrel with Coconut, Vanilla and Coffee

Pirate Christmas - Rum Barrel with Holiday Spices

Moken Troll - Rum/Whiskey Barrels with Vanilla

V4NILLA - Bourbon Barrel with 4 types vanilla Madagascar, Ugandan, Indonesian and Tahitian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.